Friend on "The Voice" (pretty cool!)

mezz

We have a UP homeboy in this as well, Josh Davis from Marquette, MI. This will be very interesting. Like I said before, at this point, there are no losers.-Mezz

united

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeIDFJhQbWE&feature=player_detailpage

Good job Big Vin.

Snobuiler:

not to get in a shameless "plug",..
but go to YouTube: type in: TUBIN
and check out the video the band Lost Highway did
of my tune. They did a great job on it,.. and I think
you will find the "scenery" pretty nice! :)

Those are the "cool" rewards (besides the $$) one gets from
time to time to make it worth while I guess.
Makes it Fun!

~Randy (BigVin)
:)

sweeperguy

Snobuiler:

not to get in a shameless "plug",..
but go to YouTube: type in: TUBIN
and check out the video the band Lost Highway did
of my tune. They did a great job on it,.. and I think
you will find the "scenery" pretty nice! :)

Those are the "cool" rewards (besides the $$) one gets from
time to time to make it worth while I guess.
Makes it Fun!

~Randy (BigVin)

Very nice "scenery", are any of the cool rewards meeting the young ladies, and with any luck at all maybe they're not "ladies"

bigvin

Now Now,....
lets be nice here sweeper :)

They had a Great time shooting that video,.. and it sure is amazing what the addition of "drone camera shots"
can add to it. Very cool. And great add for my my music resume'!

Got more good news this week on some other Larger Acts cutting some stuff,...
so maybe this hopefully will be a good year. Ya can only do what ya can,... and let lady luck do
the rest. If anything "pops" that I can legally let ya's know of,...ahead of time,... I will,..
Until then,.. I just keep on keeping on doing what I've always done,.. and do a little finger crossing
and wishing on the side.

Having Very talented folks in the "game" like Meghan are a shot in the arm and I am so darn proud
of her. I really can't explain. It's hard to describe seeing (hearing) someone ya know like that on a SCALE
like that. Very cool. So if ya can,... throw a VOTE or 2 her way.

Thanks for all your support friends.

Got to go tune the guitar for another "idea"

mezz

Josh Davis of Marquette moves on to the elite 8, saved by the text votes. It's getting interesting....-Mezz

mezz

Well, who's it going to be? Josh Davis was the first one onto the final 6 & as I expected Meghan Linsey & Sawyer Fredericks are also still in the run. Personally, I think it's going to come down to one of these three even though the others are outstanding talents. Each are successes in their own right, but, who do you think will take it all? No bias here, but I think U.P. boy Joshua Davis is going to take it all.-Mezz

mezz

Well, who's it going to be? Josh Davis was the first one onto the final 6 & as I expected Meghan Linsey & Sawyer Fredericks are also still in the run. Personally, I think it's going to come down to one of these three even though the others are outstanding talents. Each are successes in their own right, but, who do you think will take it all? No bias here, but I think U.P. boy Joshua Davis is going to take it all.-Mezz

Another step closer & again, no huge surprises as to the Final Five, though I was surprised that the younger India Carney was saved over Kimberly Nichole. I still believe 3 of the final four will be Joshua Davis (U.P. Boy), Sawyer Fredericks & last but not least, Vin's friend Meghan Linsey. I still believe Josh will take it all, but, in all reality, there are no losers, especially at this point, it will be life changing for each of them from here on. Good stuff!:cool:-Mezz

sweeperguy

Isn't that the truth. Once this far i think they can write their own tickets if even they don't make #1 spot. Sure they'll all have offers to sign contracts or at very least join established acts.
Not my favorite show, but i normally don't leave the room when my wife has it on.

mezz

Yeah, she definitely knocked it out of the park - again, so did Sawyer. Alas, tonight will be interesting once again.-Mezz

mezz

Again, all of the finalists are winners, but, who will the "winner" be? Too tight for me to call at this point, I'm still pulling for Josh, but, it is anybody's to take. Will there be a new precedence set by the youngest of the competition with Sawyer Fredericks? or, will Meghan continue setting the strong pace to get first place? Gotta say, this seasons musicians are the best to date.-Mezz

sweeperguy

I think Megan was great tonight, last week amazing grace i did not think was a good choice. She made up for it this week.
Go Megan!

mezz

Well, tonight is the big night. I'm rooting for Josh, but, if he doesn't make #1, that's OK, they're all outstanding regardless of their place. I have an opportunity to see Joshua Davis which I plan to take the wife to. He will be appearing at the Crystal Theater in Crystal Falls, looking forward to that no matter what.-Mezz

bigvin

Of course since Meghan is a friend,.. I hope she "wins",...but as stated above,...they really are ALL
winners at this stage. As a lifelong musician and songwriter,... I am particular of my "flavor" of music,...
just as anyone else,.. I really really like the style and presentation Josh brings to the table. No matter what
the outcome,... I am glad to have been introduced to his music and will for sure be purchasing His stuff in
the future!!! I don't like the Hawthorne girls style or voice,.. to "manly" for me,... and there is something about
the vibrato-nasal thing of sawyer that bothers me,..maybe it is just his,...I don't know what it is??? but they
are all very talented for sure.
I have personal reasons involved and still can't believe I have watched someone I know,...
on National TV in situations like that for over 4 months now. How cool.
It has been a Good week here.
On Friday, I received word from the Management Agency for the band that just recorded one of my songs,...
that they are releasing it as their 1st single on their new CD and to National radio,...and are doing it at the
CMA FANFAIR in downtown Nashville on a Mainstage event during their show on June 12th.
I surprised the wife by telling her we were going to go there to witness it. She was pretty Stoked.

and I got a new guitar!

Yeah!

Go Meghan!,..... (go ME!) :)

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Of course since Meghan is a friend,.. I hope she "wins",...but as stated above,...they really are ALL
winners at this stage. As a lifelong musician and songwriter,... I am particular of my "flavor" of music,...
just as anyone else,.. I really really like the style and presentation Josh brings to the table. No matter what
the outcome,... I am glad to have been introduced to his music and will for sure be purchasing His stuff in
the future!!! I don't like the Hawthorne girls style or voice,.. to "manly" for me,... and there is something about
the vibrato-nasal thing of sawyer that bothers me,..maybe it is just his,...I don't know what it is??? but they
are all very talented for sure.
I have personal reasons involved and still can't believe I have watched someone I know,...
on National TV in situations like that for over 4 months now. How cool.
It has been a Good week here.
On Friday, I received word from the Management Agency for the band that just recorded one of my songs,...
that they are releasing it as their 1st single on their new CD and to National radio,...and are doing it at the
CMA FANFAIR in downtown Nashville on a Mainstage event during their show on June 12th.
I surprised the wife by telling her we were going to go there to witness it. She was pretty Stoked.

and I got a new guitar!

Yeah!

Go Meghan!,..... (go ME!) :)

Go Vin! That is awesome news. Have fun in Nashville!

-John

mezz

I don't blame you, that's what friends do. Not too often you see this level of talent much less someone from your own neck of the woods. We'll see who the winner is tonight. Congratulations to you Vin, that's an honor!-Mezz