funnest sled you ever owned

durphee

My 03 F7 was a fun sled to ride, upgraded due a conflict with a stump to a 2012 F8, very happy with the the F8! The F8 is an easy, quick and comfortable ride for me!

goofy600

I agree with others all sleds fun, but really loved my 81 skidoo citation ss. It had a 377 twin carb was small light weight and the first sled I bought myself when I was 16, I had it for my boys first sled then sold it to the neighbor how still has it at his lake house.

xcr440

All sleds I have owned were fun, that should go without saying.

First "fun" sled was the 73 TX 500 Limited, should have never sold that one.
Then my '93 XCR440 (Duh), the orginal red rocket, a total blast on the trails.

timo

it's impossible to say what sled was the funnest.
my folks 74 skid doo and 76 Johnson were fun as heck when I was a kid.
every sled I've owned has been fun.

it'd be like if you lined up 5 super models and asked me which one I want to sleep with.

momoney2123

The newest sled I own is usually the funnest. But id have to say my favorite sled ive ever had was a 2003 revX 440 race sled with 600HO engine.

skiroule

it'd be like if you lined up 5 super models and asked me which one I want to sleep with.

Way to hijack the thread Timo...How do I follow this?

Easy choice for me: 79 Polaris TX 440 (my current trail sled)

ChrisCamear 091.jpg My little 600 that could! love this sled, even more then the 800 I had....and with all the changes I made over the summer it can only be more fun! Right?

F

fusion

Polaris 89 Indy 500. First year if the liquid 488 Fuji twin. Only sled I had that could pull wheelies while still being stock. Corner to corner, still one of the faster sleds I've ever ridden.

A VERY close second was the Polaris 93 XLT. First year of the monoblock triple. 3-1 pipes and that engine was music to my ears every time I rode it.

Funny you should say this, these two were my first significant sled experiences. Loved them both.

nhra1000

02 POLARIS XC700 sonic blue with the M10...bought it new and beat the death out of it. Handled like a slot car.

SledTL

God a lot of people love their SRX's, including me. Will be hands down my favorite sled ever, triple piped, clutched, with some gas shocks the thing rips haha. Hope we never have to sell it

Hoosier

God a lot of people love their SRX's, including me. Will be hands down my favorite sled ever, triple piped, clutched, with some gas shocks the thing rips haha. Hope we never have to sell it

I noticed that too. I wonder if Yamaha regrets making the strategic decision to go 100% to 4 stroke. They must have thought the EPA would eventually take 2 strokes off the market and they were getting ahead of this. Just speculating of course

bladeguy

2014 800 ETEK Renegade. Don't need pipes, porting or any of that stuff - 163 hp out of the box. Comfortable, fast, handles well. BOOM!
My ex gf loved the Blade - she called it the man magnet. Guys would literally ask if they could watch me fill it with gas or see the motor. That sled had and still has the best front end ever made. Best sit down sled ever! However, rider forward is even better...

upbarleyboy

My 89' Yamaha Exciter was an absolute blast...light, nimble, and I could take that sled anyplace and knew it wouldn't let me down.
Another favorite..my 99' Polaris XC SP 700. The low slung GEN II chassis allowed that thing to handle/corner like it was on rails.
A roller coaster ride all day long!!

buddah2

I didn't count or anything but it seems to me the only sled that shows up repeatedly is the SRX 700........coincidence? I think not........