Go VIKES go Farv!

chad66

The Vikes are a great team but I still think they need to worry a little bit. AP struggled a bit this year against a couple of teams but they were able to rely on Favre. But now that were hitting the final stretch do you really want to rely on a 40 year old arm that's been throwing more than they expected to this season? I'm a huge Favre fan and the guy is flat out amazing but you have to be worried about the season getting long for him. I think the Vikes would have been smarter to pound the ball more this season and keep Favre to his 20-30 passes a game then let him tear it up in the playoffs when everybody is playing run defense. I just have to think the Vikes might have tired the old man out a little and now may not be as strong as mid season. But like they say...that's why they play the games. I think there's going to be some great football played yet this year!

Chad@M&M

Firecatguy

SKOL VIKES....

885.gif

5slednx

Way to go Bears! Typical Vikes late season meltdown. And just think, The Eagles could end up the 2nd team in the NFC. That's not good for the Vikes!

sabercat

NFL network commercial

Did you guys see this commercial?

Bevel is saying to Favre: Being a offensive cordinator is really hard.

Favre: You should try playing quarterback sometime.

Favre is just such a character! I'm glad I get to still see him play!

Firecatguy

Did you guys see this commercial?

Bevel is saying to Favre: Being a offensive cordinator is really hard.

Favre: You should try playing quarterback sometime.

Favre is just such a character! I'm glad I get to still see him play!

yep seen it funny stuff

kevisip

Sweet game, but the Giants should have just stayed home. Its not even half time, lots of penalties, and no Giant defense.

GOOOOO VIkes!!

sledheadof07

be as happy as you want that theyre beating a bad team, you guys won't make it anywhere near the nfc championship let alone the superbowl, favre is worthless when it matters, he proved that with the packers in the nfc championship vs the giants, last year with the jets against the dolphins, and this year has been self explanitory now that theyre not even gonna get the first round bye with an eagles win

Firecatguy

be as happy as you want that theyre beating a bad team, you guys won't make it anywhere near the nfc championship let alone the superbowl, favre is worthless when it matters, he proved that with the packers in the nfc championship vs the giants, last year with the jets against the dolphins, and this year has been self explanitory now that theyre not even gonna get the first round bye with an eagles win

885.gif

SKOL VIKES!!! see ya In the playoffs OR NOT!!!

you brought up the jets now that right their is FUNNY!!!

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think the Vikes will be fine, as long as they don't have to play outside in the cold. LOL.

catalac

Are you kidding, this has been the plan! We take it easy for a couple games, then play the last game all out for some momentum going in to the p-offs.
I wouldn't want to be the pack, and have to play Arizona twice.

sledheadof07

There is no way that is the plan, a smart teams plan would be to at least get a first round bye before taking it easy but i guess minnesota isn't that smart of a team