Go VIKES go Farv!

kevisip

WOW, Cards are looking pretty good. Whats up with all the ole timer QBs. The AARP league is lookin good.

doospunk

No worries Vikes fans! My wife didn't have her "purple" Favre jersey on for the first half, which obviously threw off their mojo! *L* She's since put it on for the second half. GO VIKES!!!!

cmillertime

will the real brett favre please stand up, great till the last 1/4 of the season and even worse in the playoffs. How do you vike fans like him now, by the end of the season you'll be chanting Jackson, Jackson, we want Jackson. He just can last a full nfl season anymore thats y hes considered washed up by the pack front office.

doospunk

Haha. Funny how your pinning this all on Favre. Tonight's loss is a combination of both Offense and Defense. None of the Vikes starters looked like their heads were in it tonight. At the end of the day, we're 10-2 vs. 7-4! Catch us if you can!!

hemi_newman

good job arizona!!! now time to cheer on the bengels!!Time to hobble on back to the nursing home favre!!dont forget your walker

doospunk

No nerves hit. It's all in good competitive spirit. Vikes did suck tonight, but I wouldn't pin it all on our QB. Good luck tommorow night Pack. It's your chance to close the gap!

Sorry, Doospunk, but I have to agree with the other Cheeseheads! Mr. Favre may do better this year down the stretch than in the past, but he is 40 and has had surgery on his throwing arm. Plus, except for this year he has to play outside in the cold. So, he may get you through the season but your team will only be selling popcorn n beer at the Super Bowl. Sorry. Brett, it is time- go mow your damn lawn man.

chad66

Live by Favre and die by Favre. The Cards were getting pressure on him and when that happens your going to see some questionable passes. He still had a pretty decent game completion wise especially if you count the 2 passes compeleted to the Cards!

GO PACKERS!!!

Chad@M&M

Firecatguy

boy you guys smell blood and come pouncing!!!LOL
10-2 is a great record still!!

very proud of my vikes!!

great season..

see you pack fans at the playoffs you will be there right? GO VIKES!!

bigvin

On ANY given Sunday,...
That's why they play the game.
Wonder why the Cards do not play like that All the time,.....
Vikes have nothing to worry about.
I do hope the Pack shows up and plays a good (winning) game tonight.
How about that (lucky) win the Saints pulled out of their Arse yesterday?
Looked like a bad movie for the 'Skins,....
and the Steelers losing to Oakland? YIKES!
Ya never know.

C'mon Big Snowstorm!
Pummel Us!!!!

Think * Snow!

pitt

I support two teams: Green Bay Packers and whoever beats the MN Vikings.

Way to go Cardinals ( although I will admit I would have never thought that would be the outcome of last nights game. )

G

G

Pit loses. Redskins cover the spread. NFC East suddenly tight. Miami ekes out a win. Vikes sleepwalk. Kind of makes a person wonder if NFL isn't fixed.