Half year DOO

momoney2123

sounds like iron dog has an announcement today too with skidoo. that could mean its a new XRS 128 or 129 inch 600 Etec 2.....

ridindirty800

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=830350617001125" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=830350617001125">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/SkiDoo">Ski-Doo</a>.</div></div>

1fujifilm

Word on the street, tomorrow ski-doo will be releasing a half year build:cool:. Last time this happened it was the 800etec intro. Wonder what it will be..........

I thought I already owned a "Half year Doo".

It was a Spring order 2015 Ski-Doo Renegade 600 Etec built on November 16, 2014 and I received it on December 11, 2014, 11 days after the trails opened. It only has 10 miles on it because I missed the big storms of November and received it during the 40+ degree days of December. Maybe I can ride it during the second half of the 2014/2015 riding season.

Funny thing though, it looks like all the other 2015 Renegades out there. Maybe instead of farting around with the "IRON-DOG" that nobody wants, BRP should have got their customers their sleds before December 1.

Frank

momoney2123

It was a Spring order 2015 Ski-Doo Renegade 600 Etec built on November 16, 2014 and I received it on December 11, 2014, 11 days after the trails opened. It only has 10 miles on it because I missed the big storms of November and received it during the 40+ degree days of December. Maybe I can ride it during the second half of the 2014/2015 riding season.

Funny thing though, it looks like all the other 2015 Renegades out there. Maybe instead of farting around with the "IRON-DOG" that nobody wants, BRP should have got their customers their sleds before December 1.

Frank

Happens to someone every year. It sucks it was you. This small production run was cranked out recently well after the last MY2015 was produced. when you sell that many sleds, some maybe a bit late. Why you only have 10 miles on your sled is beyond me. The first day i rode was after christmas and i have almost 700 miles. Get on another brand, let us know how much greeener the grass is :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Ps my sled was in my trailor 10 days after build date. sounds like your dealer didnt pull any strings for you.

Hoosier

Funny all we heard from the Doo camp when the Axys came out was, great to see Polaris stepping up big, now we can see all the new tech Doo has been holding back just waiting to release.

Drumroll................................new sticker on the side! Awesome.

momoney2123

Funny all we heard from the Doo camp when the Axys came out was, great to see Polaris stepping up big, now we can see all the new tech Doo has been holding back just waiting to release.

Drumroll................................new sticker on the side! Awesome.

yup until doo stops gaining market share they wont release anything. Why would they... Record year in sales. The axys unfortunately is still old tech in comparison to the etec and Rmotion. Still unproven. Yellowknifes bud has one on YouTube and its blown 2 capacitors killing the lights, and struggles starting. Otherwise sounds nice.

550supersport

Frank

hey i had to wait till christmas eve to go pick my sled up dont feel too bad i was in the same boat. but i got to do a little bit of riding atleast

1fujifilm

hey i had to wait till christmas eve to go pick my sled up dont feel too bad i was in the same boat. but i got to do a little bit of riding atleast

I called the "Platinum owners club" number they give you when you preordered a 2015 Ski-Doo and the guy on the phone said it was sad that I got my sled late and apologized. I said I wanted a call back from the next level of escalation in the chain of command and he said it is unlikely that I would get a call back from anyone. I said even if I purchased 26 Revs since 2003 and can't bring myself to do another Doo? He said no. So much for being a platinum owner.

Frank