HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE !

handiman

Congrats to the entire Dee family!!!

You're both very blessed to have such a beautiful addition to the family. Now the grandparents can get to work on the well deserved spoiling!

Just curious.
What was her length?

handiman

Where can we send our presents to the new parents & baby?

I have no idea where I'll get some 'Think Snow!!!' diapers, but they've gotta be out there somewhere.

snowangel03

John & Nora,

Congrats to the both of you! Words cannot explain how happy I am for the both of you. I can't believe that two people that most of us on here have never met before can bring out so many emotions in all of us! Grace is absolutely beautiful and a wonderful name too!!

You are starting the most wonderful journey of your lives!

By the way - I love the pink hat - how adorable!!!

jack_in_ct

Congratulations!
Welcome to the wonderful world of being parents! I'm not being sarcastic - I do mean wonderful.
Grace is going to grow up with two great parents in paradise.

jmpsly

Congrats John and Nora, just had my 4 grandbabies 2 to 10 up for a week,cost me a fortune and tore the house up but I wouldn't have it any other way. Kids make life beautiful.
John P

classic_chic

John & Nora - Congratulations on Baby Grace! She's a beautiful Jr Sled Chick!
happy.gif

A

admin

We were able to bring her "home" from the hospital today and all is well. Nora is a natural with the motherly duties and I will follow her lead to fill in with the fatherly duties.

We have a few more pics to share with you all before I try and get some shut-eye (yea right!).

-John

112640.jpg

112641.jpg

112642.jpg

S

skylar

Yeaaa!!! Think Snow blanky!

Good luck with trying to get some shut eye! LOL.

Congrats John and Nora what a little sweetie! Judging from that last picture I think she looks like a future ski-doo rider eh? lol
happy.gif

m8man

I love the think snow logo... Gotta start em young but John come on, not even a week old and little Grace is part way through orientation??? You guys rock..

On the serious side enjoy every waking second, as I'm sure you guys will, but each day is a gift.. No matter if some nights are quick and some long, you can always be thankfull for what you have in your little girl...

The Keweenaw wishes you three, safe travels back, and many great times at home..

I would say good luck but you guys won't need it.

When you guys get home take a look at your eyes in the photo's you can really see the love and joy!!

wowowowoow!

m8man

snogirl

What a lucky, lucky baby, to have parents like you and to be able to grow up in an awesome environment. She is beautiful and you are very blessed. Thank you for sharing your most wonderful experience!