HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE !

cmharcou

Congratulations! Life will never be the same as you knew it! I got 2 and 1 more on the way. Each year I still make my snowmobile trips but the mileage keeps getting less and less a year. But I wouldn't change a thing! You'll love being parents!

kristianne

Congratulations on a beautiful little girl!! The pictures brought tears to my eyes (yes, again Nora!) you look so happy and are so very blessed.

While I will miss you this year Nora, things worked out perfectly for you, and it couldn't have happened for a better person.

Have a safe trip back to the U.P.!

favoritos

Dang it. You guys did it again. Something in the eye.

Such a special part of life to cherish and share.

John, you look like the proud papa, or is it the "Think Snow" logo?

J/K, can not even begin to imagine how great you two are feeling. It has been a long wait.

shuju

My grandmother's name was Grace, and I never had a chance to use that beautiful name (I raised five sons!).

Welcome to the world, Baby Grace!

Congratulations, John and Nora. May Grace bring you joy always.

S

skidoocraz

She is beautiful! Congratulations, my best to the Dee Family!

technologic

Nice choice of blankets! Praying for the two of you. Beautiful little girl.

I am also praying for the girl who had to give her up! Tough thing for her to do.

brapmaster

Wow!!! Beautiful!!! Has the smile come off of your faces for a micro-second yet John? I doubt it. You guys are going to make great parents. And what a great place to be a kid... in da yoop!

Cal

skidoodood

Congratulations to all. So, I was just wondering....In pic #4 where she's holding Nora's finger, you think she's dreaming about holding onto the bars of her dad's M8 while sidehilling with a big smile on her face?????

A

animalnut

What a sweet little angel!!! Congratulations John and Nora, best of luck to you and your family!! Now your life is complete!!

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN AND NORA!! She is beautiful!! Take lots of pictures because you will be amazed at how much they change in a couple, three days.

L8R
Todd
smile.gif

rjgoniea

sheesh, stay away from the site for a while because not much is going on, and that's when all the excitement happens.
happy.gif
Congrats!

My wife and I were where you are now almost 2 years ago. Lily turns 2 tomorrow, but we did not get her till October. Yes, they grow up fast, but it sure doesn't feel like it early on! Early on, our daughter would sleep almost all day and then decide to cry when we wanted to sleep. If you are like I was then, that cry will cut right into your brain. It took me a while to figure out how to cope. It will get better!
happy.gif
Of course, now our pride and joy is taking her diaper off in bed...and doing what comes naturally after that, so I'm not sure where the improvement is.
happy.gif

Again, congrats and best of luck!

foxrvrcat

Congrats to you both. That is one lucky little girl. I'm sure it will be a while before your feet touch the ground.

Also, I don't know if you caught the "House for Sale in Bergland" post but Josh from the Hoop is moving and they are expecting! Your future son-in-law could be on the way.

Again, my sincerest congratulations and best wishes (for some sleep).