Haydays 2021

mikes99ss

As the snowmobile season winds down I'm looking forward to planning the annual trip to Haydays. Does anyone know if the 21 event is being planned? Still a go? Updates?

600_RMK_144

I really need another hobby. Once the season is over (two weeks ago for me), all I think about is "how long until Hay Days?" They better have it this year. Sucked going all the way up to Eagle River last year for their show. 4ish hours vs. 7+. And it wasn't even close to H. Days IMO.

jr37

I really hope Haydays is a go. I'm in the market for a newer sled, and I've got vacation to assure me being able to get to Haydays.

scott_l

I really hope Haydays is a go. I'm in the market for a newer sled, and I've got vacation to assure me being able to get to Haydays.

my personal input, sounds like you will be looking for a newer gently used, driven by my wife sled and only in the UP. I would be looking over the summer to see what you can find, used sled prices are traditionally on the high side at Hay Days

indy_500

my personal input, sounds like you will be looking for a newer gently used, driven by my wife sled and only in the UP. I would be looking over the summer to see what you can find, used sled prices are traditionally on the high side at Hay Days
<br>
And from what I’ve always seen, people use hay days as a place to dump their problems... 

jr37

I'm shopping now, and hope to have what I want before Haydays. But, will go there to shop if I still need to.

600_RMK_144

<br>
And from what I’ve always seen, people use hay days as a place to dump their problems...*

Agree. Can't ride them on the event grounds and technically not even sure you are supposed to fire them up? But you see guys do it. Perfect place to un-load your crappy sleds. That along with the atmosphere (drunk, vendors for miles, thumb twitching from not riding in months, etc), certainly makes for a sellers market at the show!!!