Here We Go Again-Favre

bearone

Report: Favre to sign with Vikings today
Madison.com sports — 8/18/2009 10:17 am

Brett Favre will sign with the Minnesota Vikings on Tuesday, according to a report from a Minneapolis television station.

Citing a "high-level source" within the organization, WCCO-TV reported that Favre -- who rebuffed the Vikings on the eve of training camp -- is flying to Minneapolis this morning and will join the team this afternoon.

A plane with a Vikings logo took off from the airport at Hattiesburg, Miss., this morning, according to WCCO.

Click here to read more.

xcr440

OBVIOUSLY he just didn't want to go to camp. Plain and simple. What else will he not want to do?

Anyone wanna bet? He won't make the season healthy.

S

scott_l

why us (people from MN)?

I am going to have to ask the wife if we can move to WI just so we don't have him on "our team"!

but I agree with xcr440.......and my response is, if you can't practice with the team you should not be playing with the team!

jroz

He landed at St Paul Holman Field at 11:30 am with Childress there to meet him. On way to Winter Park in Eden Prairie, with extra cops there for security. For better or worse, the result is as expected. He successfully avoided training camp!

chad66

I really hope none of this is true. I've always been a huge #4 fan bu I'm starting to think he's lost his mind and turning into more of a drama queen rather than a guy that still has passion for the game. If he does sign with them I hope the Packer fans give him a warm welcome back in GB then spank him on the field!

Chad@M&M

kevisip

This could be fun!!!... I now have to change my manly onsamble from Vikings to half-n-half jerseys! Anybody looking for a new biz venture? Could make some good money now.

intowishin

Hey Chad, that spanking part....how about on his "new" home turf at Home. Living here in Green Bay, not to many people like to hear the words "Brett Farve" in any sentence. I think he should have left gracefully instead of trying to get back at the pack. JUST MOVE ON!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>

trebsdub

The good news for me is my tickets for that game just increased 10 times in value. More money for snowmobiling this winter. Thanks Brent or whatever your name is.

xcr440

Hey trebsdub, look me up come winter, I'm in Point as well, (Amherst Jct.) always looking for someone to go sledding with.

gostman07

Jets gave him an opportunity to hang it up and retire as a Packer. He is letting a lot of people down and losing respect.

Packer's 3rd string QB should wear #4!

kevisip

By the time he really retires and hang it up, his kids will be out of scrool and his boat leaving the harbour!!

Firecatguy

well I for one am happy to see him come to MN. The two Q-backs we have dont look good at all.

this might be a GREAT thing for vike fans

I think he has goal in mind and something tells me it has to do with cheese....mmmmm I cant wait for this ride to start-----

olsmann

I just heard on radio that he suited up to take the field to practice, but changed his mind and is now on a plane back home

slimcake

I saw with my own eyes. He is wearing a purple helmet and no 4 practice jersey. It is all over the tv right now. I would think it is "offical" now!! Superbowl bound??