Here We Go Again-Favre

samc

The two QB's we have SINK! Welcome Brett - The team needs help.
He's on the practice field right now taking some snaps.

G

G

If all the Pro Bowlers can stay healthy and they leave Chilly in the locker room during games they could be awesome. But remember, they are the Vikings. They will find a way to screw up.

jroz

This is exactly what the Vikings needed: a veteran QB to throw play action passes, screens, and a few accurate deep balls, to complement the most devastating RB in the game. It will still be a ball control, running first team. But Rosenfels and Jackson scared no opposing defenses, and a little mystique and leftover talent will help immensely. If Favre throws more than 25 times a game, the game plan wasn't right from the outset. When the Broncos went to the Super Bowl back to back in the late 90's, Elway threw for 2200 yards, but threw 22 touchdowns. He doesn't need to carry this team, but the QB can't hinder the team, like we have seen from the Tarvaris Jackson era.

slimcake

Right on Jroz. I feel the same way. I still have my f farve shirt though. It is tough to fight back all the hatred for a cheese head... I know now that he is after his old team which should mean he will try hard to succeed. I just can't wait to see AP running the ball without the d line stacked because we had 0 throwing threat. Can't wait for this season.

S

skylar

I am a Packer fan first, Favre fan second. My take on the whole thing is this. Does he want to "get back" at the Packers? Probably. But I see it as a man who truly loves playing the game, and is having a hard time accepting the fact that he is getting too old for the game, and is trying to keep it going as long as possible.

I know the day is coming when I look at my sled, and realize I am too old to go boondocking, and I have to trail ride again. That day is going to suck, but, I am going to keep it going as long as physically possible! LOL.

98panther

I did like when he said it's his legacy and nobody elses. If anyone doesn't like it - don't watch.

Imo Because the Pack was done with him doesn't mean he had it end there. Really don't understand the cheesehead anger.

Just glad I haven't sold any of my tickets yet !!!

doospunk

If the guy thinks he can play, and has the support of a team that's willing to give him that shot, more power to him.

Like mentioned above, are you gonna quit trail riding or boondockin cause someone tells ya your to old, or can't hang with the big dogs anymore?

S

scott_l

I am guessing part of the reason he also came back was the $12,000,000.00.

Does he need the money NO, can you ever have too much NO!

ezra

I am going on fri to check hi out I am sure thay will olny play him for a few plays but hay I guss it is worth the 25 bucks to park 50 bucks in beer and dogs and 200 in tix and I am sure the war dept will want a new farv jersy prob 75.wate am I crazy 350 to watch the vikes get spanked that is a new klim parka yeah I am crazy.

hunter74

Vikings will remain one of the biggest jokes of the NFL until they fire coach kick <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font>. Brent will take care of that unfortunately this yr like he did the Jets coach last yr. Vikings are paper champs every yr.. Favre will be lucky to make it to the Nov 1st game at Lambeau. The Ole Man was sacked 30 times last yr and the Jets had a good running game. The Williams Sisters might be able to skate the MN system but soon enough they will get their 4 game suspension.. Hold the Super Bowl Parade Plans if possible, Rubes.

terrys

Too many sacks and interceptions-----the Jets front line couldn't give him protection----but when Brett heard the William bros are healthy and back, he no doubt said to himself "close to a 700# wall,maybe I'll have the chance to get the plays off"-----he loves the sport--nobody can say he doesn't. Go Vikes

cyguy

So let me get this straight...the vikqueen's are placing all their eggs in the basket of a 40 year old, who refuses to go to training camp, had surgery on his throwing arm, faded at the end of last year & will cause a media frenzy, all the while Brad Childress is their coach?? Too Funny! I'll stick with the 25 year old up and comer in A. Rodgers!

GO PACK GO!!

xcr440

Tarkenton.

I just hope he doesn't lead the league in his favorite category again this year, INT's!!!