Here We Go Again-Favre

2000sxr700

tdq600, I truly am a Packer fan and a brett fan! I am ticked about how that whole thing went down. Regardless of all the things favre has said about retiring and coming back,Dont you think the main office was putting the squeeze on him to retire cuz of rodgers and the packers future. All I know is there is always two sides to a story and it is not all favres fault. The man loves to play and the pack should have let him come back. And now I cant wait for him to not to beat the pack, but to beat Ted and Mike.It will all come out in the wash long after he retires!

98panther

Farve made a comment in the interview yesterday....

He didn't think his pass was all that special. But the catch was something.

I'm bringing boxes of tissues to the game for the Packer fans on Monday.

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">I LOVE this thread. It is better than the comics! Gotta love the football fan. That REALLY is what it is all about, isn't it?</font>

<font color="0000ff">Since everyone is nailing everyone else to the wall, I may as well throw my unwanted 2 cents worth into the sink, . . . . .</font>

<font color="0000ff">I LOVE football. Pee-Wee, Middle School, Junior High, High School, College, Semi-Pro, Pro, . . . . . Awesome TEAM sport. But just like anything else, It has it's Politics. From "Hey Coach, You azzwipe!, Why don't you play MY kid, all the way to It's the General Managers fault.</font>

<font color="0000ff">I am a Packers Fan. I am also a NFC NORTH Fan. If the Pack don't make the play-offs, I root for the "other" team that made it from the Division. No Big Deal. It's exciting, and the Cold Beer and munchies go down just as good.</font>

<font color="0000ff">It's ENTERTAINMENT.</font>

<font color="0000ff">I "stayed" after a game one Monday Night, when the Packers got Blown Out by the Titans. They were NEVER in the game. Totally bit. I went down and saw all the Ridiculous fans dressed head to-toe in everything from cheesehead hats, earings, painted faces, pajama's ect. They were waiting for the players to come out in their cars, to go home. You would swear some of the fans would sacrifice their own children for some of these dudes. And when they left, They couldn't have cared Less, about the idots shouting "I LOVE YOU", ect., . . . . UGH!</font>

<font color="0000ff">To each his own. Remember who the Back-up to Brett Favre was when they beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl? Yep, . . . . The "once hated" Jim McMahon. Won a ring with the Bears, AND the Packers. (Small World). </font>

<font color="0000ff">When I "used" to have a job (and good money) I was able to see A LOT of pro football games. Living in Florida, and also on the East Coast. Fans are pretty much the same everywhere. Good and Bad.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Hey, It's like snowmobiling. You see people get all bent out of shape, Just because the name brand of the sled someone else rides. Hey, we're all in it for the sport, right?</font>

<font color="0000ff">My take: I would like to Thank Ron Wolf, for taking the chance on someone he thought was great raw talent. Jerry Glanville thought Favre was a free-wheeling, wild, Redneck. So he comes to Green Bay, and Mike Holmgren MOLDS him. By seeing the talent he had, Holmgren was like a Dad to him, and had to have a TON of patience to put up with his "gunslinging" way he went about playing. But Thru the Good and the Bad, Packers Fans WORLDWIDE, and True football fans everywhere HAD to appreciate what he brought to the table. (good or bad).</font>

<font color="0000ff">Now, as time went on. So does change. Brett had Mike SHERMAN by the Knads. Sherman Let Favre Run the show. That is just ONE of the reasons Sherman was Axed. Hey, Ron Wolf RETIRED, Mike Holmgren LEFT, It is A BUSINESS. I watched as Favre Held the Packers holding their breath for YEARS, waddling on "could this be the last year or NOT" ? So, after the Last 3 years, They HAD to Make a move. YES, it went down crappy. And YES, of course they had to keep Rodgers from leaving. Heck, It was there future. Why didn't Brett just say: "Hey, As long as I can play, I will". Nope. Waddling, and drama.</font>

<font color="0000ff">ENOUGH! It is a business. I am glad he looks like he still has the fire. But I want the Packers to WIN. I find it very ironic Vikings fans, that so many of YOU HATED Favre, and now he may be your SAVIOR. Small, Small world.</font>

<font color="0000ff">For any fan to blame Thompson and McCarthy, Get a LIFE. The Packers are the YOUNGEST team in the league, and are VERY competitive. If all the Vikings needed was Brett to actually give them a CHANCE to FINALLY get a ring, so be it. Just remember though, this is ONLY going to be the 4th game of the year. It is a L O N G year! and also don't forget (the youngest NFL team) was 13-3 just a couple years back, when I saw #4 yell out "Blue 42! Blu 42! HUT HUT!" on second down, on HIS audible, Roll out to the Right on Second down, and throw it RIGHT to the defender. That still hurts.</font>

<font color="0000ff">So, I suppose I will get bashed also, but as Chris Berman say's "C'mon Man!" To all my Detroit, Chicago, and yes Minnesota FRIENDS, I hope your teams give you moments to make you proud. May the best "Business" win!</font>

<font color="ff0000">oh ya, wait until the salary cap situation goes un-resolved, and there will be a year with NO football in the not-to-distant future, Then we can argue 'bout something else.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Put a fork in me, I'm Outta Here!</font>

proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif
proud.gif

kevisip

People really do step to a low level. Have some compasion.

Besides, her shirt is WAY to big on her. Needs to be 4 sizes smaller, and should be warn in colder weather. Besides, why is she EVEN there! She should be home cleaning toilets, and laundry.
What has this world come to..

ezra

a few more empty glasses latter in the night she was topless holding a bag of curds crying why brett whhhyyy running around lambeau

jpsted

Okay, I almost even hate to open this can of worms...but who do you believe has the most pressure on them to win the game Monday night? Farve or Rogers?

I almost feel that Rogers has more to lose in this game than Farve and is under more pressure to win...curious to hear who others feel has more pressure to win this game?

Go Cutler!

doospunk

Oh come on slickwilly! Let's not be a sourpuss now. lol.

JP - Hard to say, but both QB's have center stage being that it's Monday night, so I'm sure their both looking to prove something. Should be a fun game to watch.