Hip replacement coming up

mspease

Thanks Kelly! Just got back from a 4 day houseboat trip on Rainy Lake and the hip is a bit sore. I'm going to try golf the first decent day. I love your Avatar photo!! :)

skiroule

Awesome! I've become a big believer in staying as active as possible during physical recovery. I can tell you from personal experience that sometimes your body will surprise you with what it can accomplish. Keep it up!

harski

I'm a little late to your thread but glad to see you finally gave in and had the surgery done. I had the same symptoms and experiences as you prior to surgery and finally gave in and had it done in Sept of '20. The part I hated the most prior to replacement was my hip freezing up when I got out of the car, or off the sled or cycle! It would take a while for it to unlock and that was getting frustrating. As we all say, should of gone in sooner!

mspease

I'm a little late to your thread but glad to see you finally gave in and had the surgery done. I had the same symptoms and experiences as you prior to surgery and finally gave in and had it done in Sept of '20. The part I hated the most prior to replacement was my hip freezing up when I got out of the car, or off the sled or cycle! It would take a while for it to unlock and that was getting frustrating. As we all say, should of gone in sooner!
I used to dread getting out of my truck as the pain was excruciating! So glad I had it done.