How long to get WI registration typically?

indy_500

How long does it usually take to get WI atv registration stickers? I sent in a check and the registration forms 5 weeks ago and haven't seen anything yet. Technically my current tags expired today.

jr37

WI DNR is switching from the ALIS system to the new Go Wild system now. That may be a cause for the delay.

bartski

I did my registration about 5 weeks ago also like jr said there switching over to a new system.. they took the money out of my account right away though...lol
Bartski

indy_500

Thanks guys, don't need them today, or tomorrow, but might put them to use in a month so getting had to ask!

asmski

I'm in the same situation. Paid back in Feb, my stickers are now expired and still have not recieved new stickers.

bartski

Amski I just got a email from DNR there still working on the regs they said they should have them by the end of april.

Bartski

srt20

I would think they wil have them by May 1. Most trails in the state don't open until May.

LoveMyDobe

I just rode with some friends who had expired stickers, they sent the money in a couple months ago and not received anything. Glad they didn't get stopped yesterday. Thanks for the info, will pass this on to them.
Has anyone actually talked to the DNR about this?