How many miles did you get this year?

Swampy

2016 Renegade - Just enough for Break-in!!

2005 Bombardier BR180 - 117 hrs.

Unbelievable on Both!!

Will definitely have more miles and time in the camper this summer.

POLARISDAN

Yea it happened riding, healing pretty quick. It is that small lower leg bone the fibula. Doc said if your going to break a bone that's the one to break.

geez steve..on the new sled? did u mess it up?

- - - Updated - - -

An unforeseen off, Yea LOL initiated by a stump.  No chassis damage to sled, sheared off A Arms, bent tie rod, broke shock. The rest of the Parts should be here soon and sled will be okay. Plastics will all line up, only 1 crack and couple of scrapes will be visible remaining damage.

View attachment 53658

well theres the answer..nice welcome to off trail!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

2016 pros s switch

3216 or so..gps dash went out

sled in for summer storage

fly rods out..steelie time

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure how many miles I out on my 12 rmk before I traded it for a new 16 cat m8000 ltd. That was the 3rd weekend in January. So far 422 on the new kitty.

xcr440

2008 Switchback 700
7250 miles on it now

Just finished my 4th weekend in a row out of Cook, MN - 1500 miles the last 4 weekends there, 98% of it was a 9-10 out of 10 trail conditions.

2740 for the season, and without a big dumper, the sled is parked for the season with the coming weeks forecast.

GTL

2010 GSX1200 479 Now has a total of 11558
2016 Enduro 1200, 1661 for the season (so far!!?!)
1981 Citation 3500, about 3 miles around the block etc.

rayds

not enough, only 650 but was all perfect white ribbon in MN, should be more next season--- no work!!
04 T660 Turbo Touring 13,200
93 Panther 11,800

indybru

Well not much since I ride with my wife and she broke her wrist skiing at Big Powderhorn jan 2nd. Never even started her sled. The good news is our newborn grandson was born 3/4/16 the first for my son and his wife. His name is John. Hmmm. Season ski passes didn't get much use either. Oh well.

sjb

I'll BE BACK. On and off trail. One of those things SH** happens. Was worrried about wife having issues with me riding again, but she's not freaking at all.

Buddy hit a ice junk that stopped him cold this past weekend and he hit hard enough on his riser that it broke, with his 4 ribs. That was the 1st thing I thought of - his wife will make him sell the sled. She is not and is just happy it was not worse.

RVR RNR

2015 600 Etec Ren.- 2179mi. this season.
2009 Tucker Terra- 104hrs. in Sauk Co., WI.
Both problem free and lots o' fun!

2005 Ski Doo Renegade
only 2800 miles
16 miles this season
Worst season ever for me. A one hour ride on local trails for the three days they were open and three failed trips to the UP. What a long wait until that next ride, Counting down the days though!

theCATman

Me-2010 Yamaha Vector LTX- 220 miles

Wife- 2015 Yamaha Vector LTX- 8 miles. She never left our property. I knew I shouldn't have bought her a new sled. :mad: Oh well, still be new next December.

This was thee absolute worst season ever in 23 years of riding. I strive for 1,000+ & complained about last years 600ish.

POLARISDAN

2005 Ski Doo Renegade
only 2800 miles
16 miles this season
Worst season ever for me. A one hour ride on local trails for the three days they were open and three failed trips to the UP. What a long wait until that next ride, Counting down the days though!

why did ur trips fail?

About 1400, 300 miles here at home, balance in U.P.

600 on my 2011 switchback 600, first trip up broke a ring scratched the jug this at 5030 mi. new jug two new pistons good to go!

bought a new 2015 switch assault anyway and have 800 mi. on it!!

Brent