How many miles did you get this year?

matrick98z

Two trips and 1000 miles total. Hoping for a better season next year so we can do some local riding ,our trails have not been open for two years.

Wyelde

2200 miles this season. 2 trips to the UP and 2 to MN North Shore. 0 miles locally (Minneapolis) All on my 2012 XF1100

durphee

1350 miles this season
2012 Cat F8 with 5700 miles.
Three trips: Mass City, UP with Polarisdan, 2 trips to Minocqua. Great snow in Mass, pretty tough riding in Minocqua. Was hoping for one late season trip.

To answer Polarisdan's question, the first trip in January was canceled beause the house we were offered to use ended up being booked when we were told it was available. The second cancelation was the first major warmup in late February. The third was last week. I've ridden less than 200 miles total the last two seasons.

POLARISDAN

1350 miles this season
Three trips: Mass City, UP with Polarisdan, 2 trips to Minocqua. Great snow in Mass, pretty tough riding in Minocqua. Was hoping for one late season trip.

oh yea..got to do that again next year..trying to upload your night pix but it wont let me..cant figure it out

- - - Updated - - -

To answer Polarisdan's question, the first trip in January was canceled beause the house we were offered to use ended up being booked when we were told it was available. The second cancelation was the first major warmup in late February. The third was last week. I've ridden less than 200 miles total the last two seasons.

that blows..well next year if u have trouble..let me know..im staying in a place with plenty of room all january and also know some people in mass that usually have some openings on short notice

POLARISDAN

1350 miles this season

sweeper posted the pix for me..same pix but i couldnt get it up even from photoshop

durphee

great thanks for the uploaded pic! Those trails, around Mass City in early January, were table flat! Definitely in for riding with you next year.

snowfish

747 for the season.

029%20Flat%20Trails_zpsol3ry5d4.jpg

But every mile was quality.

90s

2016 Renegade X, 2840 miles., down a little over thousand from my avg, haven't totaled up the hours spent in the BR-180 grooming the ski hill. I ride the UP, Bayfield Cty, NE WI.

EXCESSIVE FORCE

Not as many as last year,but I guess 3,236 isn't too bad.

2nd season on a left over 2014 El Tigre that now has 7,322 miles on it currently.

Sold the 2010 F8 with 18,000 miles on it with warranty left on it when I bought the Tigger...

1fujifilm

All of these sleds will be available next year with low, low miles on their new odometers.

Probably.

I got 1,400 miles on my Black 2016 Renegade 600 E-Tec.
Paid 10,000
Sold it for $8,500 with 1,400 miles. Not waiting for the glut next year.

Bear