How many trips planned and where?

snoden

Two trips booked so far, the first Jan 7th - 14th staying halfway between Seney/Grand Marais. The second in the western UP Feb 25th - March 4th staying in Toivola. It's been a few years (like 14 years) since we've been West, looking forward to getting back over that way.

euphoric1

Well third week in January with you, whitedust, venture north, my son and wasn’t someone else thinking about joining us?

Then second week in February me and my son are heading to west Yellowstone along with a bunch of non-JDers. First time out there for us.
goofy600 hoping to hook up with us as well and I am hoping he will, been a while since I saw him and have never ridden with him. It was very nice to get together for lunch with you guys and finally meet face to face, Pete (whitedust) and I keep in regular contact and have become good friends, joined a club together, and I thank him for getting us all hooked up and looking very much forward to riding with everyone!!!

elf

Going up the Northshore to Finland this weekend for the first trip. Then hopefully about every other weekend after that up there. Do have a mid-Feb trip planned for Utah again this year and we'll see about a trip to Montana to ride with my son. No plans yet on that one though.

indy_500

Dec 30-Jan 1 Ironwood
Jan 19-Jan 22 Houghton
Feb 16-Feb 19 Minocqua

These are what I have planned right now for trail riding with the fam. Forecast for the next 2 weeks is looking good! Pumped to have a couple extended trips on the books to enjoy the time away! So used to driving, riding, spending a night, riding, and driving back. Must be getting old!!

SledTL

Going up the Northshore to Finland this weekend for the first trip. Then hopefully about every other weekend after that up there. Do have a mid-Feb trip planned for Utah again this year and we'll see about a trip to Montana to ride with my son. No plans yet on that one though.
I have my fingers crossed that the storm delivers this week. I have the whole week after Christmas off and have a friend with a house in Silver Bay. Nice to base out of there but can trailer up to Finland rec center too. Mille lacs area might not be bad either if it pans out right.

bearrassler

I have three trips planned
Pinehurst Resort NW MN Jan 20-22
Lake Metigoshe ND Feb 17-20
Voyaguers Nat'l Park March10-12
Hopefully lots of riding around home as we have groomed already and we are under a winter storm warning now thru Wed night

wiscrev

I have three trips planned
Pinehurst Resort NW MN Jan 20-22
Lake Metigoshe ND Feb 17-20
Voyaguers Nat'l Park March10-12
Hopefully lots of riding around home as we have groomed already and we are under a winter storm warning now thru Wed night
Hey, bear, I know you are in ND but do you really like Lake Metigoshe or will this be your first trip. When I live in Langdon, I ventured over there but was not impressed. If you have a cabin there it might be different. When the snow was good, I liked to go through the gorge up by Frostfire.

bayfly

Hoping for a first ride this Saturday, Dec. 17 out of Champion.
January 13 to 16 in Nagaunee.
January 29 to 31 in Calumet.
February 9th and 10th in Big Bay.
February 17 to 19 in Marquette.
March 3 to 5 in Calumet.
March 10 to 12 in Houghton.
Hoping to add other trips along the way as conditions allow.

scoobydoo

Hopefully at least every other weekend as long as the trails are open in northern wisconsin. Might do a backpack trip a couple nights somewhere in feb.

bearrassler

Hey, bear, I know you are in ND but do you really like Lake Metigoshe or will this be your first trip. When I live in Langdon, I ventured over there but was not impressed. If you have a cabin there it might be different. When the snow was good, I liked to go through the gorge up by Frostfire.
Hey Rev, I have been in that area 7 times over the last 30 years and if they have good snow it is one of our favorite places to ride as the off trail riding is the best in the area. There are lots of hay meadows and other open areas and there are enough trees and hills that the snow lays flat and doesn't drift which you know is almost unheard of in ND

elf

I have my fingers crossed that the storm delivers this week. I have the whole week after Christmas off and have a friend with a house in Silver Bay. Nice to base out of there but can trailer up to Finland rec center too. Mille lacs area might not be bad either if it pans out right.
You should be fine riding out of Silver Bay then. We plan to be up there for a good portion of that week also.

euphoric1

Hoping for a first ride this Saturday, Dec. 17 out of Champion.
January 13 to 16 in Nagaunee.
January 29 to 31 in Calumet.
February 9th and 10th in Big Bay.
February 17 to 19 in Marquette.
March 3 to 5 in Calumet.
March 10 to 12 in Houghton.
Hoping to add other trips along the way as conditions allow.
Very nice!!

xcr440

Was up 2 weeks ago for #1
Going this weekend for #2
Hoping for a week long adventure after Christmas through New Years
North Shore Jan 6-8/9 moving to Central MN through Jan 15

Somewhere with my son weekend of Jan 20-22, and possibly Jan 27-29.
Then the poor kid gets his tonsils out (At Age 25, not good)

Then my work project is going "Dark" for the entire month of February and March!!
I'll be somewhere almost every week/weekend.

1fujifilm

I retired this past May. That sure opens up a lot of options when you can finally ride weekdays too!
I retired too..I moved back to West De Pere (Green Bay).
Hoping to have trails from Freedom, WI to Eagle River, WI and North for a few weeks..I may be gone the whole time..lol.

bayfly

I retired too..I moved back to West De Pere (Green Bay).
Hoping to have trails from Freedom, WI to Eagle River, WI and North for a few weeks..I may be gone the whole time..lol.
Congrats Fuji! I am not far from you (Little Suamico). Rarely do I ride locally, but there are lots of options within 50 miles that I would like to ride this year (Crivitz, Athelstane, Dunbar, etc.). So many options . . .