How not to skip water...

polarisrider1

What the heck was that all about? Putzing around on a river with an inch of ice. What a fool. He should of wore a helmet so everyone wouldn't see his moronic face. Stupid is what stupid does.

ubee

he wasnt crying, thats the look you get when your ooglie snooglies hit the cold ice water! lmao!!

Attachments

• !cid_3C1717C80E0D4605801AE368ED2A376F@grampa.jpg
    !cid_3C1717C80E0D4605801AE368ED2A376F@grampa.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 170

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, what an idiot. A few thoughts that were running through his mind at that time.
1. Holy crap it's going down.
2. Holy crap it's going down!
3. OMFG that water is cold!
4. How the heck am I getting my sled out.
5. OMFG that water is cold!
6. OMFG that water is cold!
7. Get me the heck out of here.
8. OMFG that water is cold!
9. Am I going to die here
10 OMFG that water is cold!

no1_pro

famouseguy and Polar1

For some reason that video makes me think of famouseguy and Polarider1.

And the red green show.

Pro

favoritos

First time I saw the clip, it was the full length version. I couldn't even watch to the end. I knew he was going down with the way he was creeping along. I missed the other guy chewing him out at the end.

It is painfull for me, to watch people do dumb things.

Wow, what an idiot. A few thoughts that were running through his mind at that time.
1. Holy crap it's going down.
2. Holy crap it's going down!
3. OMFG that water is cold!
4. How the heck am I getting my sled out.
5. OMFG that water is cold!
6. OMFG that water is cold!
7. Get me the heck out of here.
8. OMFG that water is cold!
9. Am I going to die here
10 OMFG that water is cold!

Bawahahahahaha! Oh man, so funny, but so true!

dab102999

When I was just a wee lad I had a 72 Suzuki Nomad 292. Playing around in a field that I thought I knew all of a sudden the back of the sled broke thru, I gave it heck and kept the ski's on top of the ice for what seemed like forever. All I kept thinkin about was how cold that water was going to be and dad is gunna tan me somethin fierce. Once I made it to the other side I was so proud of myself, felt like a million bucks. Kept thinkin to myself "man I know this area and there ain't no pond around here". When the snow thawed I relised it was about a foot of water that froze over. Made me feel not so big at that point. Friends that were with me that day still rub it in.

I still manage to point out that they all thought I was cool that day also though!!!!!

Wow. Thats why you never ask any of your buddies.. "Do you want to try?" He was panting pretty good there. Looks like he can swim just as good as he can ride!