Votes: 5 7.4%

Votes: 7 10.3%

Votes: 5 7.4%

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 10 (Love It)

Votes: 12 17.6%

• Total voters

chunk06

I like to go there every once in awhile, I also like it for it's history..... I do like it better then Vegas, Vegas was the most disappointing vacation i have ever been on!

ezra

bruises stretch marks fat rolls Oh yeah got to get some of that.then they come up and try to rub those nasty water balloon tits that they have let 50 other guys with cold sores lick that night on u friging gross.
a ***** in Vegas is $1500 in hurley u can prob get open sores on your shaft for less than 50 bucks.

snoluver1

I like to go there every once in awhile, I also like it for it's history..... I do like it better then Vegas, Vegas was the most disappointing vacation i have ever been on!

Lol. I made the best out of Vegas by renting a bagger and getting the heck out of there! Actually turned into one of my more memorable/fun trips.

cooksend

bruises stretch marks fat rolls Oh yeah got to get some of that.then they come up and try to rub those nasty water balloon tits that they have let 50 other guys with cold sores lick that night on u friging gross.
a ***** in Vegas is $1500 in hurley u can prob get open sores on your shaft for less than 50 bucks.

Jack Shaft or Drive Shaft?

j1cousin

Okay, Hurley isn't for everyone, clearly! It's more fun if your a single guy, and I never said hurley was in the u.p., I guess I should have clarified when I said is there any cities like hurley in the U.P. of Michigan, since they are so close to one another. I like to ride hard during the day, and have a cocktail or 2 at night with the guys. There are indeed some nastys that work at the places in there, but there are also some drop dead gorgeous ones in there as well. I have had alot of fun each and every time visiting the many different bars Hurley has to offer, and im not just talking about the skanky ones. Hurley has something to offer for everyone depending on what side of the street you go on. I say mini vegas because theres always gambaling going on and people partying all hours of the night and even in the morning they are still partying. For a town thats so small, it amazes me how many tourists come there. Its unlike any other city ive ever been 2 as far as partying atmosphere goes.

whitedust

Okay, Hurley isn't for everyone, clearly! It's more fun if your a single guy, and I never said hurley was in the u.p., I guess I should have clarified when I said is there any cities like hurley in the U.P. of Michigan, since they are so close to one another. I like to ride hard during the day, and have a cocktail or 2 at night with the guys. There are indeed some nastys that work at the places in there, but there are also some drop dead gorgeous ones in there as well. I have had alot of fun each and every time visiting the many different bars Hurley has to offer, and im not just talking about the skanky ones. Hurley has something to offer for everyone depending on what side of the street you go on. I say mini vegas because theres always gambaling going on and people partying all hours of the night and even in the morning they are still partying. For a town thats so small, it amazes me how many tourists come there. Its unlike any other city ive ever been 2 as far as partying atmosphere goes.

You had to be there with snow on the ground otherwise no draw. Right now just another northern WI backwoods town. Sure you can see some boobs but not a whole lot going on offseason. You are aware of all the down hill ski hills in that area & skiers far out number snowmobilers in Hurley. Im not sure you would feel the same way about Hurley in the non winter months.

Last time I was there was in December 1985.
10 of us went there and did a lot of ride during the day and to much drinking at night.
That was the last time I had a drink.
It will be 28 years on December 15, 2013.

Must have been one **** of a trip to make you stop drinking!

HH

EXCESSIVE FORCE

We used to tear it up in Hurley(lots of great memories) MANY years ago,but only stayed in town once.The time that we did one guy couldn't get his sled started the next morning only to find someone had stolen his carbs the night before....