I think I jinxed us in Northern WI

hemi_newman

Well I bought a new sled to me on Friday(03 summit 700).Anyways I have gut feeling this "storm" is going to be a dud. Its all my fault guys.Its raining here in Hayward. So much for that 6-8" there calling for.

jr37

Raining here in Marathon County. Trees are getting icey. I went and fired up the generator, to make sure it would start, just in case it's needed later.:(

whitedust

Just freezing fog here mid 20s & all that snow moves west to east so not worried at all I think a whole lot of blue radar will be moving this way soon.:)

jr37

The local (Channel 7) radar does not look good here. The mix is moving out and the rain is moving in. It's been raining for quit a while already. Hope it cools down soon.

whitedust

The local (Channel 7) radar does not look good here. The mix is moving out and the rain is moving in. It's been raining for quit a while already. Hope it cools down soon.
They have been saying highway 29 is cut off for signifcant snow so you are on the line me 100 miles north of line so whole lot colder up here.

LoveMyDobe

Iron River WI

Started out shortly after 1pm today as rain/sleet. Hour later snow and still coming down.
We will take what Mother Nature gives us. Still saying at least 6 inches today, and a couple more tomorrow.
Works for me!

jr37

We got less than an inch of snow this afternoon. Not enough to make up for what the rain took away. It's real sloppy out.