Illinois finally getting trail stickers

harvest1121

If you have no insurance you have no business riding on the trails. Why should I have to pay for you if its your fault.

If you have no insurance you have no business riding on the trails. Why should I have to pay for you if its your fault.
off topic sorry
well watch out in MI ,its a no fault state .I got hit towing my 2 place trailer (with sleds) going out the niles MI in Feb .Well on my end everything was insured ,but my agent (state farm) told me the party that hit me isnt liable for damage's due to MI being a no fault state .so stae farm bought me a new clamshell im amazed my rates didnt go up.Im sure its the same for sleds .. beware...

polarisrider1

off topic sorry
well watch out in MI ,its a no fault state .I got hit towing my 2 place trailer (with sleds) going out the niles MI in Feb .Well on my end everything was insured ,but my agent (state farm) told me the party that hit me isnt liable for damage's due to MI being a no fault state .so stae farm bought me a new clamshell im amazed my rates didnt go up.Im sure its the same for sleds .. beware...

Nothing to Beware. No fault works just fine here. Courts don't get tied up. There is always fault but for insurance purposes it works as if there isn't. Your insurance pays for your stuff my insurance pays for my stuff. No sueing this way. Works quite well. very much off topic.

Nothing to Beware. No fault works just fine here. Courts don't get tied up. There is always fault but for insurance purposes it works as if there isn't. Your insurance pays for your stuff my insurance pays for my stuff. No sueing this way. Works quite well. very much off topic.

I never said it was bad !!!! i was caught off gaurd by it i should of said be advised...
So is the law the same for sled's ???