Information On 2019 Releases??

whitedust

I have not heard from any OEM on their 2019s... Lots of user speculation but nothing from the OEMs.. Sneak Peek schedules or release dates, nothing and seems odd for Presidents Day weekend! Anybody have info???

slimcake

I think i got snowgoers email to soon then... Says ski don't is releasing a 150HP turbo four stroke. Or is there something else they will be releasing? I am more interested in the Poo speculation... What will it be??

whitedust

I think i got snowgoers email to soon then... Says ski don't is releasing a 150HP turbo four stroke. Or is there something else they will be releasing? I am more interested in the Poo speculation... What will it be??

WOW!!....If Doo is releasing a 150HP turbo four stroke I sure want to see that!!

ridindirty800

WOW!!....If Doo is releasing a 150HP turbo four stroke I sure want to see that!!

Heard it may be a 900 ACE turbo with 153 HP. Same motor in can am Mavarick, just rumors but we will see, doo talk guys think the 1200 is going away. Makes this guy sad as I love my 1200

ridindirty800

this sled would put an end to the 1200 , Along with ski-doo paying PETRONAS a royalty on the 1200

Thats what I hear! And not happy as I am sure the 900 ACE Turbo would be great, but I just love my 1200. Had it since new in 2010 and love it more and more everytime I get on it. Last weekend split seat time with a 850, Viper and 800 E Tech, and would not get off mine for any of those. I know some hate the 4 strokes, and if I was more of an off trail guy I would go 2 stroke all day. But as for trail love the 1200 and torque it has.

GTL

Thats what I hear! And not happy as I am sure the 900 ACE Turbo would be great, but I just love my 1200. Had it since new in 2010 and love it more and more everytime I get on it. Last weekend split seat time with a 850, Viper and 800 E Tech, and would not get off mine for any of those. I know some hate the 4 strokes, and if I was more of an off trail guy I would go 2 stroke all day. But as for trail love the 1200 and torque it has.
X2

1fujifilm

this sled would put an end to the 1200 , Along with ski-doo paying PETRONAS a royalty on the 1200

Yup, 1,200's are on there way out; my contact has new 1,200's last week for $8,699 plus tax and reg., no fees.

GET SOME IF YOU LIKE'EM!

Bear

snobuilder

So the doo 900 comes in at roughly the same weight as the Nytro and viper....add a turbo and it will be close to the sidewinder tonage except down 50 HP....great move ski doo...2 years late and 50 HP slow.... :applouse:....probly give the Vector a run for it's money!

cooksend

So the doo 900 comes in at roughly the same weight as the Nytro and viper....add a turbo and it will be close to the sidewinder tonage except down 50 HP....great move ski doo...2 years late and 50 HP slow.... :applouse:....probly give the Vector a run for it's money!

Give the Vector a run for it's money? 125hp VS 150hp and throw in the R-Motion Skid. Not sure I agree with that comparison!

Attak man

Where's the popcorn...time to head to doo talk and watch the yellow riders meltdown about no 200 hp turbo...lol
In all seriousness...150 hp 4 stroke is a good move and fills a niche...with the apex done...many apex riders weren't sure which way to go...the viper is nice, but doesn't have the juice of the apex, and for some, 200 hp is too much...150 hp is a sweet spot for many (especially 4 stroke riders).....if only ski doo had eps on their 4 strokes....seriously...i know a lot of apex guys looking at this model.

snobuilder

Where's the popcorn...time to head to doo talk and watch the yellow riders meltdown about no 200 hp turbo...lol
In all seriousness...150 hp 4 stroke is a good move and fills a niche...with the apex done...many apex riders weren't sure which way to go...the viper is nice, but doesn't have the juice of the apex, and for some, 200 hp is too much...150 hp is a sweet spot for many (especially 4 stroke riders).....if only ski doo had eps on their 4 strokes....seriously...i know a lot of apex guys looking at this model.

How can you know a lot of apex guys are looking at a sled didn't exist a minute ago?

old abe

900 turbo G4 lighter up front than 1200 XS??? 1200 XS weighs less than Nitro, and Vector.

Last edited: