Information On 2019 Releases??

snobuilder

there doesn't look to be much holding the front end and bulkhead onto the tunnel..... See above the shock mount where the thin walled tubing snapped and the breaks where the rear side of the a-arms bolted up to ...what?....scary chit!
Light weight is good but this is not good.

Is this why Doo introduces a new chassis every couple a years?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Ezra....and ski doo guys....what am I seeing here?...please explain what might a happened? freak accident?

snoden

Buddy ran a ski up a culvert at 25mph or so, came to a dead stop, taillight in air. After realizing he wasnt hurt, i thought for sure SOMETHING was bent. Nope. notta. couldnt believe it. just saying....carry on.

- - - Updated - - -

If i like the 900T better than the 850 down trail next year i will buy one. and trust me it will be turned up to all it can handle....looking for spinegrinders and meow meow's....

You are the guy that everyone over @ TY laughs at! Bring your 850 doo or whatever else you would like, a new tuned 900t. I doubt you will get anyone that would want to waste there time lining it up with you but, you may find a few that would for amusement purposes. Heck my winder is bone stock and nothing you would bring scares me at all. Remember if your not first your last!

snobuilder

lol....I didn't know a site full of window lickers laughed at other people?

Like an egg she cracked in half...... driver walked away.....Is than an advanced Ski Doo safety feature???....do you hear a chirp-chirp, first?

attachment.php

momoney2123

You are the guy that everyone over @ TY laughs at! Bring your 850 doo or whatever else you would like, a new tuned 900t. I doubt you will get anyone that would want to waste there time lining it up with you but, you may find a few that would for amusement purposes. Heck my winder is bone stock and nothing you would bring scares me at all. Remember if your not first your last!

Lol TY.... If u people think dootalk is bad. If u mention any short comings of a Yamaha...your banned...all it is...is a cheerleading competition over there. All wherein blue.

Sidewinders run good. Especially in the right hands. Meow meow.

ezra

there doesn't look to be much holding the front end and bulkhead onto the tunnel..... See above the shock mount where the thin walled tubing snapped and the breaks where the rear side of the a-arms bolted up to ...what?....scary chit!
Light weight is good but this is not good.

Is this why Doo introduces a new chassis every couple a years?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Ezra....and ski doo guys....what am I seeing here?...please explain what might a happened? freak accident?

best guess he attempted to drive it off his trailer with out the ramp .
I know I bent my xp loading it in a trailer so deff plausible lol
crazy the whole thing separated and the doo fluffer posts it us as some sort of badge of honor . oh look it was jumped and split wide open

momoney2123

best guess he attempted to drive it off his trailer with out the ramp .
I know I bent my xp loading it in a trailer so deff plausible lol
crazy the whole thing separated and the doo fluffer posts it us as some sort of badge of honor . oh look it was jumped and split wide open

Do you load your sled like these guys?

journeyman

Perplexing eh? Bet you never saw one cracked in half like this ski doo.
View attachment 58452 View attachment 58453

Nothing new, my friend has a shop that works on all the brands. He constantly sees ripped apart bulkheads on Doos. They tear apart like butter......but remember, they are so light. :congratulatory:

- - - Updated - - -

It’s a 2002 SRX.

Got a feeling it may be a rebadge of the SW to look like a SRX for the lake racer, maybe more low slung. Just a guess....

Heard from a solid source Yamaha has a new made in Japan machine but that could be as little as an entry level machine.

I’d like to see their 847 4s with a turbo around 150 hp in the ProCross skid.

Meanwhile Cat supposedly has a new skid.

Most heard Poo has a new 860 2s, is Cat’s 800 bumped too?? Not sure..

Dirt Wheels magz shows a new Yamaha snowbike with the 450 YZF bike engine in it. Maybe that's what the made in Japan machine is...? Tomorrow is the day.

snobuilder

why would anyone take a chance on a Ski Doo cracking in half like this?....where is the recall?....Polaris is lighter yet they won't crack in half like this Egg-Doo.

journeyman

why would anyone take a chance on a Ski Doo cracking in half like this?....where is the recall?....Polaris is lighter yet they won't crack in half like this Egg-Doo.

I have never owned a Polaris but it sounds like their current 800 isn't blowing up either. The Doo 800 and now 850 have quite a history to say the least.

snowchief

HI Everyone

Polaris has posted several YouTube videos about the new 2019 850 2 stroke Indy XC 129

Any thoughts
Looks like that sled would be a screamer, I just told myself this year I was going to buy an assault, but I love my axys pro s, now after looking I like the pro 's also the xcr and the assault that is hard enough now they throw in the 850 indy xc with a 1.5 track my god that sled would be a blast and I bet it goes 120mph too many choices