Island Park

frosty

And its 96 degrees here today! Crazy for sure weather were having! It looks like they got almost 6", for what i seen on my fb from sled solutions.

Last edited:

willey

Wayne when are you thinking about Lava? I might be interested and I think I can talk my Brother-n-law and his buddy into going! Maybe Cooke City would be an option too.

polarisrider1

Wayne when are you thinking about Lava? I might be interested and I think I can talk my Brother-n-law and his buddy into going! Maybe Cooke City would be an option too.
Cooke City around Jan. 8th and Lava is still flexible, thinking around end of feb. or first part of March.

willey

Lava might be our better option! We will keep in touch. Enjoy your summer. Mine just got more exciting with the Birth of my second child. Happy and healthy boy. I gotta work on getting a 120 for my daughter. Im gonna need someone to dig my *** out as the years pass by! LOL.

polarisrider1

Lava might be our better option! We will keep in touch. Enjoy your summer. Mine just got more exciting with the Birth of my second child. Happy and healthy boy. I gotta work on getting a 120 for my daughter. Im gonna need someone to dig my *** out as the years pass by! LOL.

I will keep you in the loop, IP was fun! I do know my way around Lava Mtn./Brooks lake area. Cooke City is my fav!!! steep and deep! Congrats on the new addition!