Jap Crap

skdoo500adr

2007 toyota tundra

72,000 miles and still starting and stopping..American made is just a term these days...lol..Still would buy another toyota. Wonderful world of the Media...

D

Deleted member 10829

To all that own a toyota HA HA!!!If you would have bought an AMERICAN car you could still drive it

That's a ridiculous and totally unfair statement! I've never owned a Toyota and I have been driving Ford's for years, but do you think American vehicles have never had any recalls? It happens to everyone.

jonesin

To all that own a toyota HA HA!!!If you would have bought an AMERICAN car you could still drive it

not if you drive an AMERICAN FORD..... this morning on the way in to work I heard they added Ford to the recall list for brakes.

yamadooed

So the American part made in Canadias stuffed in the Truck made in Texas is Carp... I'll agree... Unfortunate that the American car made in Mexico has the same parts...

upbarleyboy

Just some idiot who probably has nothing more than a 10 speed to ride trying to get people worked up. Agreed--a wasted post. Moderator should remove.

legend4me

Lets see,Vehicles involved in recall were built in america,parts involved were made by an american supplier!Toyota's built overseas are not included in recall!!!!

fcat700

Volkswagen has a "Brake Over Ride System" The brake will always stop the car even at “wide open throttle”. Just one of many Volkswagen safety futures not found on other cars. My wife and kids only drive VW.

Attachments

• 100_7469.jpg
    100_7469.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 56