John Dee

rocky367

Saddened to hear this, John built such a great community and tied us all into his life. Prayers and condolences to his much loved family.

ffemt

Sad news , a great loss to the community ,
RIP John, my deepest sympathy to Nora , Gracie and the entire Dee family

tnehlsen

Long time member of this community, didn't post much but always checked in. Texting with some buddies and one said feels like we lost family. It does. I feel like I lost family. God speed JD.

fishcrib

Oh man, at a loss. Been following this site seems like forever. Condolences to his family. Just built their new house too.
Terrible news.

hermie

Wow such incredibly sad news. Rest in peace John and my prayers to the family. I will miss reading your weekly journal. It was something I would look for every Sunday night. 🙏

elf

Oh wow, so sad. What a great extended family he built on this site. RIP John and condolences to the family.

moen_lake

Shocked, saddened and in disbelief by this terrible news. I've been coming to this site for many many years. I don't post much but was on the site daily and loved when Sundays would roll around to read John's journal. He made me feel like part of his family and enjoyed his incredible life through his words. I often spoke about John to my wife and the great life he built for his family. I told her about his passing and she could see the sadness in my voice. My condolences to Nora, Grace and the entire Dee Family.

switch07

So sorry to hear the news of John’s passing. Our thoughts and prayers to Nora and Gracie on the loss of such a wonderful man. I had the pleasure to meet John once and will never forget how friendly and open he was. I will miss his journals and his enthusiasm for the Yoop! God speed my friend, and Rest in Peace!

Mike & Wendy

tjmaxx

This hurts to read. Always looked forward to his forecasts and loved coming to this site to check out the webcams. The snowmobile community won't ever be the same.

pclark

Wow, speechless, so young to have passed. He was always very open with his health issues, I have met and ridden with people that I have met on this site, I hope the we can continue. God Bless his family as they cope with his passing. RIP JD.....

ICT Sledder

What a shock! And such a massive loss to the midwest sledding community!

I knew he had the branch accident a couple of months ago, and I knew he had some serious health considerations, but this feels like it came from left field. Not that it is his or his family’s job to update a discussion forum if something more were going on.

John, as a fellow lover of four-legged family members, I sure hope you are back with your lab buddies playing fetch again.

Praying for strength and calm hearts for Nora and Gracie.

Pit Grunt

Sorry to hear. History in the snowmobile world. We always looked to him for the snowmobile news in the U.P.
My prays to the family. Gone way too soon. RIP JOHN…….
Please remember what he did for make a wish…

racerx

Just heard the news and deeply saddened of the loss as we lost a good man who we know had great love for his family also did a lot for the community. We will be praying for John and his family and share our condolences with everyone.