Johndee website down?

pclark

I can access johndeeforum.com but not the website.

Anyone else having this issue? If not, maybe cookies, or not implementing an update? tried rebooting, no luck.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just now, I was able to access all areas on my desktop. The forecasts haven't been updated. Earlier today I couldn't access with my phone.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it really John or is he in trouble. Maybe trying to signal us. How is it that Indy got through but none of the rest of us.....That Indy guy is kinda shady too. Who goes by the name "Indy" and rides a Ski Doo? My wife says my paranoia is back but I suspect that she's the crazy one. Probably the same guy that grabbed John is the same one that put out that forecast. Moderate to Heavy Snows? C'mon, this year?

dfattack

will john post the january 13th forecast once website comes back up or will he keep us in suspense until Monday? I don't do facebook.

Tuck

y'all got me wondering some. I could not get on until late in the day either the site nor the forum. Then Reverend Snowflake does the snow service all cleaned up with no jersey or rally cap. Yep its a Friday the 13th for sure.

old abe

I’m sure we all will post as we move along on routes plenty of JD members on this trip since we all met here over the years. Thanks so much John Dee! Definitely a mix of sleds ironically not one Yamaha anymore. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, well, times do change whitedust! Not much want for Yamaha these days, as much better options are out there. Enjoy the trip, and always be safe!

fishcrib

Did they remove the snow for Thursday from the forecast in northern Wisconsin? I saw yesterday 5" on accuweather now it's' gone

whitedust

Yeah, well, times do change whitedust! Not much want for Yamaha these days, as much better options are out there. Enjoy the trip, and always be safe!
As you recall old abe we were all diehard Yamaha big mile riders. Now 1 ace150 900t , 1 ace900t Mach, 1 doo 850 etec , 1 rented poo 650 and a AC Eltigre plus Jim on a doo too. Also I blew a rotator cuff so who knows how no eps will be for me? With time better mousetraps come along and Yamaha had a temporary partnership with AC that turned into their life blood. I feel bad for Pat’s definitely was/is a Yamaha shop definitely did their part for Yamaha.