Let's see those new rides!

06 Fusion 900 , can't wait for the new one and get it all dailed in , hope I made the right choice on the 800 was really going to get a 600 but 2 other buddies ordered new ones with me and said they're getting 800's so we will see

Thanks

snowfish

With only 454 miles on it last season, I think I'll try this one again.

001%20XF7000_zpsvkcf2fun.jpg

2014 XF7000Ltd. Still breaking it in.

L

lenny

Already in pieces in the garage Greg! More than ready to scuff it up! - - - Updated - - - Thanks! You'll love the pro. Hops out of the snow like nothing else. - - - Updated - - - Thanks! Will try my best, hoping to scoop up a DSLR camera before the snow flies. Nothing too fancy but something to capture some small video and nice pictures. - - - Updated - - - New track, boards, motor, and a arms that aren't bent, you'll be fine!
how about a contour roam, I have a NIB

heckler56

Viper 3.jpg
Picked this up after the season was over. Looks like it will stay with only trailer ramp miles this year after rotator cuff surgery two weeks ago :(

ezra

spent all my toy money putting a new porch on the house this summer. still have enough left over for a new 2 place though . oh well still have a 14 and a 15. prob have a 17snow bike next season

my new sled below lol
032.jpg

sweeperguy

spent all my toy money putting a new porch on the house this summer. still have enough left over for a new 2 place though . oh well still have a 14 and a 15. prob have a 17snow bike next season

my new sled below lol
View attachment 51891

my sled money went to roof my rental house, damn junk CertainTeed Organic shingles.

View attachment 51890
Picked this up after the season was over. Looks like it will stay with only trailer ramp miles this year after rotator cuff surgery two weeks ago :(

That's a major bummer, I'll put miles onit for you if you'd like.

ezra

I need to roof the rest of the house in the next few yrs .just hoping for hail before then . then doing it all in the same blue standing seam.

cooksend

This one chaised me home last night and I just couldn't send it away. Guess I will have to keep it...

Attachments

• DSCF4385.jpg
    DSCF4385.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,600

ezra

sweet still has the factory pipe insulation on the boards . so glad the oem are over the whole raw tunnel thing

mjkaliszak

Shat... Indy_500 nice looking sled, hope your going out west a few times ?
I'm still going to ride last years offerings.... 2 (15's ).... I'm too poor to swing a new whip every year. Have to go every other year for the Re-up !
Seems I have some pic uploading problem ???? Maybe will try later.