Let's see those new rides!

67rs

new ski doo x 1200 w/led headlight timberline sports picked it up sat.

Last edited:

700xcsp

Had zero sleds 2 weeks ago!!

Started thinking about getting "A" decent used sled so I purchased the 1991 Phazer II in near mint condition.

Then I get a call from my Father in Law that a guy is giving a sled away for FREE, I had to go check it out, it is a 1985 Polaris Indy 400 in decent shape, needs a new seat and Choke Cable, the guy even helped me load it up. I cleaned carbs and put new plugs in and it fired right up. Can't wait for the Vintage Races this year at the marsh!!

Then I get a call the same day I go the free sled that a buddy of mine has no use for a 1986 Kitty Kat, went and looked at it and it too was in near mint condition and fired right up after sitting for 9 years.

So now not only am i ready to ride but the kids are too!!

Gotta love the way things work out and fall into place!

FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT UPLOAD A PICTURE? IT KEEPS SAYING JPEG FILE UPLOAD FAILED??? Any ideas of how to fix this issue?

Last edited:
L

lenny

Started thinking about getting "A" decent used sled so I purchased the 1991 Phazer II in near mint condition. Then I get a call from my Father in Law that a guy is giving a sled away for FREE, I had to go check it out, it is a 1985 Polaris Indy 400 in decent shape, needs a new seat and Choke Cable, the guy even helped me load it up. I cleaned carbs and put new plugs in and it fired right up. Can't wait for the Vintage Races this year at the marsh!! Then I get a call the same day I go the free sled that a buddy of mine has no use for a 1986 Kitty Kat, went and looked at it and it too was in near mint condition and fired right up after sitting for 9 years. So now not only am i ready to ride but the kids are too!! Gotta love the way things work out and fall into place! FOR SOME REASON I CANNOT UPLOAD A PICTURE? IT KEEPS SAYING JPEG FILE UPLOAD FAILED??? Any ideas of how to fix this issue?
not sure why pic trouble but I can post them for you if you email them to me at lennystuf@hotmail.com

staple66

Not sure I am going to like it but switched from 2009 M8 to a used 2013 RMK800. Sure hope the engine makes it through the winter. If anybody in the market for a good used mountain sled still have the M8 sitting in garage.

Indy_500 you live in Greenville? Sled looks like the one I seen sitting in driveway by the school.

eagle1

What the heck, mom kick you out if garage got keep it out side? Lol
Whens first ride planned?

skiroule

With a little snow on the ground I had to revisit this thread. Dang! There are going to be some nice sleds out there this year.

By the way Switch, I just saw an ad for another 69. You could have a matching set like the Vipers.