Let's see "your" wall of shame!

scottiking

Here is what the Yoop has claimed from us so far!
I'm sure some stuff is missing from this wall so there might be some parts added!

Let's see your carnage!

Scottiking OUT

1-Skylars A arm
2-Skylars front bumber
3-Eric's left lower A arm
4-Eric's left upper A arm
5-Eric's right upper A arm
6-Eric's right Lower A arm
7-Scott's Windshield
8-Eric's Steering Log tool
9-Skylar's zipper on tunnel bag(second broken zipper)
10-Skylars "extra" A arms for future use
11-toilet repair kit for Skidoo's 1996-present
12-Skylars rear bumper"replaced" carbon one missing?

Attachments

• wall of shame numbered.jpg
    wall of shame numbered.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:

ezra

Here is what the Yoop has claimed from us so far!
I'm sure some stuff is missing from this wall so there might be some parts added!

Let's see your carnage!

Scottiking OUT

3-Eric's left lower A arm
4-Eric's left upper A arm
5-Eric's right upper A arm
6-Eric's right Lower A arm
glad to see I am not the only one who thinks M a arms are just part of my mid season maintenance program.

POLARISDAN

first major crash in 10 years while I was staring at the speedo on my rebuilt poo 800 '12 and wondering why the f*#* it wont go past 73mph..uh oh another meltdown? flew past a sharp left that I know is there in my sleep..big drainage ditch normally ahead..instinct to brake...damn thing is filled to top with snow..wulda flew right over it..left ski digs in the ditch throws me to the right 20 feet and proceeds to do a triple head to toe cartwheel...I waited for the bastage to land on me in a baby curl(like it hit caleb)..luckily it went left and the sucker ended up skis straight down in the snow standing up with a lean...

only damage(besides motor)

broken winshield

(and no freakin meltdown..it needed plug wires and the valves cleaned..geezuz)

lucky lucky lucky

POLARISDAN

over 2000 on the rebuild.. got it back last march for one breakin ride..rest this season..guess that's when they need to be done

- - - Updated - - -

im way too much gas and go..not mechanical at all..done even know what a valve is

- - - Updated - - -

but I had it at kips for a mid season..not sure if that's what he would look at or if I would have to request that done

- - - Updated - - -

rebuild done by Delano from the block up..solved the from new bog to meltdown and has rode fantastic right prior to that point..was bogging a little earlier that day and like an idiot was just staring at the speedo while moving..u forget how fast 70 can be when u ride a lot of 85-90..it'll kill u just the same

scottiking

Shame on you Donna!

Scottiking OUT

Mines all dirty pics of naked girls in both of my bars & sled trips ... This is a family site ...

- - - Updated - - -

Good start indy! I assume you had t rebuild a V-MAX4 with them 4 jugs? lol

Missing a few things

- - - Updated - - -

Did you hook the rope on a tree?
That would count!
Scottiking OUT

I broke a pull start rope - does that count?

Woodtic

Thanks for the laugh mosquito . One hood and one radiator cap for me. Same incident for both?

Last edited:

polaris4me

Here is a pic. of my sled that the wife was driving went of the trail and hit some trees. A-arm, hood, handlebar bent and wife has one cracked rib. She is a tough woman, she was riding the next week. Riding her sled and I got to ride my wrecked sled(with new a-arm) for the rest of this winter.

Attachments

• 3-8-14 kathy my sled in tree.jpg
    3-8-14 kathy my sled in tree.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 252

sleddinfool

Kevin, Glad Kathy is o.k. Brian stopped by my cabin on his way home from Rogers city today and told me.. Wow, I glanced off a tree and bent the a-arms and broke a shock on my zr900.. I hung on to er though and rode it out..Bought a used shock and a couple arms and was back on it the next weekend. Kevin

600_RMK_144

first major crash in 10 years while I was staring at the speedo on my rebuilt poo 800 '12 and wondering why the f*#* it wont go past 73mph..uh oh another meltdown? flew past a sharp left that I know is there in my sleep..big drainage ditch normally ahead..instinct to brake...damn thing is filled to top with snow..wulda flew right over it..left ski digs in the ditch throws me to the right 20 feet and proceeds to do a triple head to toe cartwheel...I waited for the bastage to land on me in a baby curl(like it hit caleb)..luckily it went left and the sucker ended up skis straight down in the snow standing up with a lean...

only damage(besides motor)

broken winshield

(and no freakin meltdown..it needed plug wires and the valves cleaned..geezuz)

lucky lucky lucky

Wait! What?! This just happened? You OK?

POLARISDAN

yea im good..thanks for asking..was sore as heck but man..like I said 70 can kill u as fast as 90..just distracted looking down at speedo..was in open field trail..not trees or woundnt have been looking down

snobuilder

Here is a pic. of my sled that the wife was driving went of the trail and hit some trees. A-arm, hood, handlebar bent and wife has one cracked rib. She is a tough woman, she was riding the next week. Riding her sled and I got to ride my wrecked sled(with new a-arm) for the rest of this winter.

she must be a Rachael Racer...

xcr440

Not hanging on the wall, just straightened, welded, and reinforced!

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 51
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 56