Life in Mexico.

bedgar7

I have been living in Mexico for the last year and a half and I thought I would share some of the photos I have taken. The first pics I took this morning and is of the volcano popocatepetl on the left and the mountain iztaccihuatl on the right. The next two are zoomed pics of each. Then about 15mins later I got a surprise and Popo sent up a decent plume of smoke. If any of you know Indio beer these are the mountains in the background on the label. The last picture is of another surrounding mountain during a nice sunrise.

IMG_1374.jpg IMG_1379.jpg IMG_1381.jpg IMG_1389.jpg IMG_0921.jpg

bedgar7

Next is a photo of me sitting at the top of mountain pictured in the sunrise picture, the name is Malinche with an elevation of 14,636ft which just about killed me. The next two are a few churches in the area. The beach photo I took when I was in Cancun and the final picture is myself making some tacos at a little party I had.

IMG_0602.jpg IMG_1373.jpg IMG_1398.jpg IMG_0694.jpg IMG_0807.jpg

bedgar7

It depends on the time of year but there will be snow up there sometimes. Typically the snow hides up at 16k and higher but sometimes it even melts up there. The sun is pretty strong down here. I added a few pics of the mountains with some snow. The elevations of each are as follows Malinche-14,636 Iztaccihuatl-17,159 popocatepetl-17,930 Pico de Orizaba-18,491. I was hoping to climb Pico but it does not look like I will get a chance to do so before I leave.

IMG_0258.jpg IMG_0262.jpg IMG_0331.jpg IMG_0229.jpg 30528_523454765829_53801791_30978475_3581558_n.jpg

IceJam

I just drank alot of Beer with my Irish freckled friend thats been living in cazumel for like 7 yrs or so,He was here 4 a week and does not mis all the ignorance of his home town that use to be a little on the normal side of life a few yrs ago ! He can't stand the traffic and attitudes behind the wheel here ! I watched him twist his bicycle tires into his suit case,since he said he don't need a vehicle 2much down there and LOVES that part ! its obvious I culd go on n on ! I wonder if he's the idiot or our we ?

Last edited: