Looking for new leftover 2012 Arctic Cat 1100 Non turbo sno pro

dekx

Looking for new leftover 2012/2013 Arctic Cat 1100 Non turbo sno pro

Heres what I am looking for:

A leftover 2012/2013 F1100 non turbo Sno Pro in Black or LXR
I would prefer the black running boards but will look whats out their even if it's just a standard F1100 or LXR
I have money ready so if any of you know of any dealers that have them laying around, send me the info.
I will travel to Wi, Mi, MN, or Iowa
I have already checked Country Cat and Thomas Sno Sports

Thanks

Last edited:

garyl62

Try Ken's in Kaukauna, Wisconsin. (920) 788-0220. They have a turbo on E-bay now, but have more sleds in stock and they are a good dealer, worth a call to check it out.

ezra

did u try Rv sports? if not listed call them and talk with them they can check if any in salvage .

beer belly bob

A friend has a used 2012 50th anniversary green & black that they are looking to sell! 1066 miles, one year warranty left for $7500.00!!!

dekx

Im not looking for salvage, im looking for a new sled but thank you ezra
Gary, I have a call into them now, thank u
beer belly bob, their are left over brand new ones for the same price I found for only a few hundred new more but thanks.

ezra

Im not looking for salvage, im looking for a new sled but thank you ezra
Gary, I have a call into them now, thank u
beer belly bob, their are left over brand new ones for the same price I found for only a few hundred new more but thanks.

salvage is what cat calls all dealer by back .it is what places like country cat sell as there hot buys cheep

jmag

i was at rte. 12 rentals in arlington heights and they had a holdover non-turbo on the floor, but i dont remember the color/model. give bruce a call over there and ask if you havent already, he is a good guy and they are one of the only cat dealers left around chicago.

nhra1000

Did the 1100 non-turbo have the same issues with belts as the turbo version? Does the 2012 Turbo have the belt issues?

jonesin

Beer Belly's first official post,,welcome Bobby baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we should start a BEER BELLY BOB thread!
once when my sled blew up, I walked in to his place to wait for my friends to ride back to houghton and get the truck and trailer, had to about crawl out when they came back for me
welcome bob!

skidont

Heres what I am looking for:

A leftover 2012/2013 F1100 non turbo Sno Pro in Black or LXR
I would prefer the black running boards but will look whats out their even if it's just a standard F1100 or LXR
I have money ready so if any of you know of any dealers that have them laying around, send me the info.
I will travel to Wi, Mi, MN, or Iowa

I have already checked Country Cat and Thomas Sno Sports

Thanks

Call arctic cat and do a dealer locate , just like looking for a car

dekx

Thanks to all, I will try them all and appreciate the info!

- - - Updated - - -

Really, wow that's odd, I worked at two Yamaha dealerships in my younger year and we never called them that, thanks for info though buddy

ezra

Heinnins in osseo MN has 2 demos it looks like 1 wht ltd and a blk ltd think 1 has under 200mi on it

kip

Ezra,

I have one with 63 miles 2011, one with 0 miles 2012, and one 2013 with 88 miles. Prices will be unmatched. Call me if interested. 906-883-3536. Kip

kip

Sorry, two 2013's and one 2012. 2012 and 2013 are XF Sno Pro's and the other 2013 is a F1100 Sno Pro. Thanks, Kip

scott_l

i would personally go any where but Heninnins.....I would be willing to pay a lot more for the same sled just to get it from any other dealer.

snobuilder

Just curious, but why is that?...especially if you are traveling to buy a leftover (salvage) sled and all you have to do is plop down cash and say adios?

I live 300 miles away but back when gas was cheaper i bought and resold several machines from them.