lost my hood by the bridge in Houghton- please help

garyl62

OK, if he lost this while the sled was on a trailer I'll take back my sarcastic comment complete with a parts diagram. But when he talks about looking at go-pro footage I thought they were riding which if that was the case, I'll agree with most of you, what kind of a rider was this guy.

Hoosier

LOL! Hoosier, is it a Blue/Orange SE? Nope haven't seen it!

Chad@M&M

That would be it! If you could just keep it inside somewhere, I'll come pick it up in the Fall. I'm not that picky though, if whomever found it wants to keep it as a reward and give me one of the blue and white or black and red ones instead, I'm ok with that.

snowshark94

hehe, you guys crack me up, we gave him a lot of **** for a while too. He was the last guy in the group and he thinks the hood slid down underneath his sled and he ran it over. He thinks it was buried when he ran it over because of all the fresh snow from the night before, but come on, the hood is large and it is curved, so some of it would stick up and be noticed. he was not drunk, but maybe hungover...........

whitedust

hehe, you guys crack me up, we gave him a lot of **** for a while too. He was the last guy in the group and he thinks the hood slid down underneath his sled and he ran it over. He thinks it was buried when he ran it over because of all the fresh snow from the night before, but come on, the hood is large and it is curved, so some of it would stick up and be noticed. he was not drunk, but maybe hungover...........

Your buddy but that sounds plain STRANGE! LOL

ezra

those hoods pop off a lot.
we would play a drinking game with one of the old slednecks videos take a drink when the doo hood would pop off

garyl62

those hoods pop off a lot.
we would play a drinking game with one of the old slednecks videos take a drink when the doo hood would pop off

not that the drinking game doesn't sound like a good time, but just all the more reason to buy a Cat.

Sorry, just couldn't resist

F

fusion

not that the drinking game doesn't sound like a good time, but just all the more reason to buy a Cat.

Sorry, just couldn't resist
Ahh...no!
Maybe if the Doo went up in flames every time I drove it, then I'd consider a C(r)at(p)?
On 2nd thought - not a good enuf reason.

ezra

yeah much better to stick with a skirt busting case splitting consumer only tested 145hp poo p lets not even go back to the fusion my fingers cant take that much work

HIGHLANDER

I was riding the same area and when we stoped my buddy noticed I hade a ski-doo hood hooked on my boot! don't know how it happened either

coldbear

SnoShark..hope it shows up for you. Nothing worse than leaving a hood in the canal and spring fisherman hanging their baits on it. Keep up the hope!