MATRYX Coming to Pat's Motorsports!

Highflyer

I stand corrected, I have received an email from 2 dealers and I know of others who will have a VR1 at their site within the next few weeks. Also know my good friend the dealer is getting a 650 and 850 VR1! So good to see Polaris is getting the sleds so people can see. But, was this a result of the shows being cancelled, or change in corporate philosphy? And, doubt people will be allowed to sit or touch them, hopefully not!

I suffered this year for jumping the gun, but I just like to make decisions based on my time frame, and move forward. And, who thought the world would be where we are at today?

As for the excess inventory sitting around, simple: when you roll out a mid year or preview sled, put discounts on the existing. Seems to work for SkiDoo.

But Kip you know the industry better then me, and the margins, so I will leave it at that. Also Kip, I really enjoy your honestly and how you can see a number of different viewpoints and sides.

The sleds coming to the dealerships was a result of the shows being canceled and snowcheck numbers down due to the virus causing uncertainty with jobs. Polaris told the reps to grab the pre production sleds and starting showing them at dealers.

As for a early release (2020.5) I see no need for that. AS Kip said, it will only hurt dealers selling 2020 sleds they have left. Its not like you can ride it unless you are buying it. Whether I see the next year sled in February or March it doesn't really matter to me.

jacinda

pretty nice
o.png

kip

I'm away from work but I will Monday. I've been asked this question a few times so for all that do not already know the Matryx along with every other Polaris sled does come with a recoil.

slimcake

See Paul this is why I didn't pull the trigger on the sexy XCR you had in the showroom last winter!! I told ya this would happen!! Think I am going VR1 though! 1583778521798-productstill.jpg

Tracker

that's why I have a Cat - no worries about them coming out with something new that will make mine obsolete! Hahaha

Haha...funny hoosier...but your forgetting HOW LONG it took for the others to get rid of trailing arms and pogo sticks....and it's no coincidence a new polaris look EXACTLY like a CAT from the side view....its about time they got onboard with a good design...lol

D

Deleted member 10829

Looks good, thanks for the pics! Where is the plug in this year for a heated shield? It doesn't look like it is in the middle of the handlebars any longer.

D

Deleted member 10829

Haha...funny hoosier...but your forgetting HOW LONG it took for the others to get rid of trailing arms and pogo sticks....and it's no coincidence a new polaris look EXACTLY like a CAT from the side view....its about time they got onboard with a good design...lol

I don't see the resemblance to a Cat that you do. Where are the ugly 2 foot high spindles on the Poo? :)

Hoosier

I'm happy with my Cat. Rode both Doo's and Poo's (and a Viper, but that's still a Cat) this winter and am happy with what I have for the price I have in it. Those other brands are nice, don't get me wrong, but not at the prices they are asking. Glad others can buy them though and keep the sport going.

kip

Mark,

This one doesn't come equipped with the heated shield plug but if my memory serves me correctly it's between the legs near the ignition.