Name that Movie...

jshabadu

"I keep reliving the same day over and over and over"
Truman Show

Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Ferris Bueller

You See In This World There's Two Kinds Of People, My Friend - Those With Loaded Guns, And Those Who Dig. You Dig.

mezz

"I keep reliving the same day over and over and over"
Truman Show

Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
"I keep reliving the same day over & over & over" I was thinking Ground Hog Day....?

russholio

"Keep the change ya filthy animal."
Home Alone. This one's easy, but I love it. Especially when listening to certain politicians.

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

mezz

Home Alone. This one's easy, but I love it. Especially when listening to certain politicians.

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
I'm stumped........ I think I have muttered this very statement myself regarding our current POS leader.

Last edited: