"Rape, murder, arson, and rape."
"You said 'rape' twice."
"I like rape."

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
City Slickers?

Footloose?

"Life is not the amount of breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away."
I think that one is from Hitch.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

mezz

I think that one is from Hitch.

"Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"
Yep,

Western Blazing Saddles.... crap, I,m old...........;(

"If I had a d--k,this is where I would tell you to suck it." ............ I'm sorry, but it is funny.....

mezz

Women should stay at home and have babies------preferably man-child.
I had to actually hunt for this one.......The Adventure Begins

No guess on the previous movie quote??? " If I had a d__k, this is where I would tell you to suck it." I'll give you a hint, the actress that said it was, believe it or not, Betty White! Part of the reason I thought it was so funny...

wiscrev

I had to actually hunt for this one.......The Adventure Begins

No guess on the previous movie quote??? " If I had a d__k, this is where I would tell you to suck it." I'll give you a hint, the actress that said it was, believe it or not, Betty White! Part of the reason I thought it was so funny...
Remo Williams---The Adventure Begins. Right on. The only movie I really liked Joel Gray.

mezz

Nobody???

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sorry Mezz, I got nothing... this next one should be an easy one.

‘You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!'"
"Now, skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!"

mezz

Sorry Mezz, I got nothing... this next one should be an easy one.

‘You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!'"
"Now, skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!"
Gary, Tombstone, excellent movie! The movie I was quoting is "Lake Placid".......

ezra

It’s all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song is a metaphor for big dicks

jd

Administrator
Staff member
It’s all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song is a metaphor for big dicks
Reservoir Dogs

“Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?”