Name that Movie...

mezz

A Few Good Men.

“You think your brother ran away, you better get your story straight”
Gone In 60 Seconds

"We can't retract the decisions we've made. We can only affect the decisions we're going to make from here."

xcr440

Gone In 60 Seconds

"We can't retract the decisions we've made. We can only affect the decisions we're going to make from here."
Law Abiding Citizen

“Nope, not gonna happen” - I used this on my kids YEARS before the movie came out, in the exact same voice… my kids I used to have remind me of that once in a while.

600_RMK_144

Home Alone. This one's easy, but I love it. Especially when listening to certain politicians.

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Billy Madison

600_RMK_144

"Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... And totally redeem yourself"

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
"Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... And totally redeem yourself"
Dumb & Dumber

"Pardon me, sir, but I lost my I.D. in... in a flood and I'd like to get some Old Harper, hard stuff. Would you mind buying a bottle for me?"

xcr440

Law Abiding Citizen

“Nope, not gonna happen” - I used this on my kids YEARS before the movie came out, in the exact same voice… my kids I used to have remind me of that once in a while.
Law Abiding Citizen

Moneyball

misty_pines

"...you have the number of that truck driving school we saw on TV? Truck Masters, I think it was? I think I'm gonna need that."

mezz

I'll repost from above;

"Pardon me, sir, but I lost my I.D. in... in a flood and I'd like to get some Old Harper, hard stuff. Would you mind buying a bottle for me?"
American Graffiti

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast".

russholio

"Me and my brother used to think that drowning in beer would be like going to heaven. Now he's not here, I've got two soakers.....this isn't heaven. This sucks!"