NEO trailer input

thedoc

Been hearing good things on NEO trailers. Looked over there website and hoping to see in person at a dealership soon. Couple ?'s
On deck over model how big do I need to fit 4 sleds. 2 137 in tracks and 2 short tracks?
3 sleds? 2 137 in tracks and one short track.
Any dealers in IA or southern WI carry these in stock?
Thanks

polarisrider1

Been hearing good things on NEO trailers. Looked over there website and hoping to see in person at a dealership soon. Couple ?'s
On deck over model how big do I need to fit 4 sleds. 2 137 in tracks and 2 short tracks?
3 sleds? 2 137 in tracks and one short track.
Any dealers in IA or southern WI carry these in stock?
Thanks

The owner of the company is usually at the Novi Show. A lot of trailer for the money.

garyl62

Do a search on NEO on here. There has been a lot of trailer threads and they are normally mentioned. Here is a link to a dealer in WI, http://www.eldoradotrailersales.com/?s=search&srchmake=&srchmodels=86&search=Search not sure of any in IA, here is one in N IN,http://johnstrailersales.com/brands/category/neo-trailers may not be that much farther for you and it may be worth you're time. See what they have for show special prices, they are going to Novi and I'm sure you could get the show price even if you never go to the show.

They are all running over 6 weeks to build one now but both of those guys have stuff in stock.

As far as length, not real sure for 3 on a deck over, would guess typical 20' plus the V would work for 4 sleds, especially if you drive in from the front.

Go Fast or Go Home

I live 5 miles from the NEO factory. I have had some business dealings with them in the past and they invited me to tour the plant. I currently have an RnR trailer, but if I were to purchase a new trailer it would be a NEO. I was extremely impressed with the fit and finish as well as the quality control steps implemented at each step in the trailer build from start to finish.

snake

I purchased a new 26' neo inline year b4 last. went to johns and purchased. actually saw them on ebay. I do like the trailer a lot,was a very good price. once had 4 sleds in it=one shorty and 3 144's

ezra

IMG098.jpg IMG128 trailer 3.jpg IMG129 trailer 4.jpg IMG126 trailer 2.jpg built a neo last yr for chasing snow.
tore all apart and was well built .
did not go with true deck over do have like 8in high fenders in side.
had built with 7ft walls so deff did not want a true deck over.
25+ v will get 3 long tracks all gear generator and lots of gas cans built in cabs etc.
if no fr cabs It will hold 4 long tracks .and generator
becker trailer was best deal at the time

Last edited:

snobuilder

Just picked up a 7' x 22' 3 place @ Milw snow show. I like the single point cam latch system on the ramp doors and the way they hinge the ramp flap without a piano hinge.
I loaded 2 121's from the front yesterday and it looks like the 3rd sled which is still in the garage, and a 136 will be a tight fit.I'm thinking you will need either a 7.5' x 24' or a 7' x 26' for 4 sleds.
I think I got a good deal with the upgrades they included and being able to pick it up close to home was another great deal fuel and time wise.

snobuilder

View attachment 42151 View attachment 42152 View attachment 42153 View attachment 42154 built a neo last yr for chasing snow.
25+ v will get 3 long tracks all gear generator and lots of gas cans built in cabs etc.

Is that carpet on the floor. I am debating what to put down...you got me thinkin a tough short nap outdoor carpet might work well.

ezra

yep cheep indoor out door menerds carpet.
sticky Velcro on edges and in fr of doors.
use big wheels to roll sleds in.
if planning on camping and wheeling in snow coverd sleds roll carpet up and sweep out at lot.
if not planning on camping just put a fan in for a day and floors are dry.
was going to go with sport court but guy never got enough of it
do have 2 big thick rubber mats is at races makes it more ez to just drop em down and gas oil dirt etc wont get all over when pulling in and out when tuning.
did move vents for heat to floor this yr.
used 5 in pvc gutter.
pretty efficient furnace it is a suburban 40k it was below zero every night and until 11am every day on a 10 day trip last yr and did not burn a 100 lb tank.
did put thick dimond plate 8in base board all around and made 45% angels around fenders so not as much paying attention is needed when loading after a few Morgan tainted pops

ezra

my bud did some very heavy duty commercial 18in carpet squares in his toy hauler they are nice very tough the backing is like 1/16 hard plastic and when some one spills the bong water U can just pull up 1 square and replace or bring to the car wash,
they were costly but if on a budget talk to some local commercial installers they toss dumpsters full every week every office building around uses the stuff

Just picked up a 7' x 22' 3 place @ Milw snow show. I like the single point cam latch system on the ramp doors and the way they hinge the ramp flap without a piano hinge.
I loaded 2 121's from the front yesterday and it looks like the 3rd sled which is still in the garage, and a 136 will be a tight fit.I'm thinking you will need either a 7.5' x 24' or a 7' x 26' for 4 sleds.
I think I got a good deal with the upgrades they included and being able to pick it up close to home was another great deal fuel and time wise.

Who is the dealer you bought the trailer from?

teamblue

All that in the trailer and still no track system to tie sleds down. That's why I like Triton.

View attachment 42151 View attachment 42152 View attachment 42153 View attachment 42154 built a neo last yr for chasing snow.

ezra

All that in the trailer and still no track system to tie sleds down. That's why I like Triton.
yeah that what I want to walk around on in my slippers a cold track system filled with ice or water.
has 5 flush d hook s under slit in carpet put where we wanted them .
I have the track system in my triton clam don't know why they bothered with it I don't think the bar has moved more than a inch in any direction as long as I have owned it .come on it is 12 ft how many options do u have to strap down a sled.

snowbound83

I bought my inline NEO at Loves Part Motorsports in Machesney Park IL just south of beliot. I don't how many he keeps in stock though.

snobuilder

I've been doing some work on the interior of mine, adding foam insulation and paneling.

I did pull 2 sleds into the trailer for a few days prior to starting the work.
One thing I do not like is the square edges on the ramp deck and floor. Where each ramp meets the trailer floor it is edged with a thin 3/4" alum. angle that was gouged deep on the way in and literally tore off on the way out by the carbides. I do run shaper bars which have a thick host bar, but I think other bides might have done serious damage as well.
I removed the advantech panels at the 2 ramps and adjacent floor and ran them through the table saw to campfer them.

This is my only enclosed full size stand up trailer so I can't speak to the quality of other brands, but overall the trailer is well built and in general you get what you pay for but with some of the other features on this trailer I think it is a decent bargain.

ezra

I've been doing some work on the interior of mine, adding foam insulation and paneling.

I did pull 2 sleds into the trailer for a few days prior to starting the work.
One thing I do not like is the square edges on the ramp deck and floor. Where each ramp meets the trailer floor it is edged with a thin 3/4" alum. angle that was gouged deep on the way in and literally tore off on the way out by the carbides. I do run shaper bars which have a thick host bar, but I think other bides might have done serious damage as well.
I removed the advantech panels at the 2 ramps and adjacent floor and ran them through the table saw to campfer them.

This is my only enclosed full size stand up trailer so I can't speak to the quality of other brands, but overall the trailer is well built and in general you get what you pay for but with some of the other features on this trailer I think it is a decent bargain.

now that u have it open don't forget some 12v ext flood lights at side door and back.
I used led fog lights .they are cheep small and water tight and don't draw much power
deff nice at night to have some ext light .

snobuilder

Thanks for the heads up. They included an LED light package with the show deal which gave me 4 inside and one each at the ramps .They is nice and bright....I is getting spoilt.

I am looking for a 110v power transfer box to go through the wall though....

Where are the sleds gonna go once they are parked in the trailer??? In our old deck over 5 sleds never got tied down even though we had snow clamps in it. and now the new Legend Inline wont be getting anything in the floor either.

The problem with tritons tie down rails in road spray comes up through the drain holes