New leftovers Skidoo?

nhra1000

Whos got the best deal on new Skidoo left overs? Will travel the tri-state area if need be...Thanks! Might also consider Cat...

ezra

for cat it is country cat or RV sports or thomas sno sports . but countrycat always cheapest. prob slim picking now after hay days but they are always getting more non current . thet still had 08s last time I was up there

whitedust

I have seen a lot of non currnet doos around but no one giving them away....don't have too. Just call & call some more but becareful of "oh you want it out of the box price" once you get there.

doospunk

Whos got the best deal on new Skidoo left overs? Will travel the tri-state area if need be...Thanks! Might also consider Cat...

As part of my Spring Check, I get two certificates for $500 in parts and accesories for referring anyone to purchase a new Doo. My dealer in MN would love the business, and is willing to work a deal, or if you choose another dealer, that is fine also. I'm willing to split the $500 referral 50/50 with you (for parts and or accessories) if you decide to purchase a 2014 doo. PM me and keep in touch, as I'll need to send you a certificate with the referral #, etc. I worked the same deal last year with a fellow JD'er in WI and his dealership of choice where we split the reward down the middle as well.

Lakeside Powersports in Mecosta Mi. I bought a leftover 2009 Renegade there after shopping price for 6 months. Drove a few hours to get there but worth it. Ed, the owner is great to work with and nobody can touch their prices.

harski

As part of my Spring Check, I get two certificates for $500 in parts and accesories for referring anyone to purchase a new Doo. My dealer in MN would love the business, and is willing to work a deal, or if you choose another dealer, that is fine also. I'm willing to split the $500 referral 50/50 with you (for parts and or accessories) if you decide to purchase a 2014 doo. PM me and keep in touch, as I'll need to send you a certificate with the referral #, etc. I worked the same deal last year with a fellow JD'er in WI and his dealership of choice where we split the reward down the middle as well.

I am the JD'er that Doospunk worked with on these referral certificates last year. I can attest that this is a stand up offer by a stand up guy. It worked out as smooth as can be and I would not hesitate to conduct this transaction again with Doospunk. Thanks again Doospunk for sharing this offer with myself and your fellow JD members!

Harski

Pit Grunt

Ecklund in Oshkosh has a few. What are you looking for. Call Brian at 920-233-3313. Can also work the 500 back deal..Pm me what you are looking for and I can help.