Nfl opener

momoney2123

DA BEARS vs packers

Should be a good one!

Lots of changes for the cheese. Think bears are still clearly a better roster but gona be a fun one to commemorate 100 years

dcsnomo

DA BEARS vs packers

Should be a good one!

Lots of changes for the cheese. Think bears are still clearly a better roster but gona be a fun one to commemorate 100 years

I don't want to be too overly critical, but technically it's Packers vs DA BEARS...game is in Chicago.

Living in the heart of Packer country all I gotta say is Go Bears! Shhh!

whitedust

Watched the Bears at NY and had to wonder who are these guys? Lol Nagy isn’t playing any of his number 1s almost like years ago with strike and replacement players. I hope the 2s and 3s are impressing other teams otherwise little point to these games. Usually regulars play a half in game 3 then sit out the final exhibition game to minimize the chance of injury. Idk imo NFL needs to ramp up competitive interest for teams to play better maybe an extra late round draft pick? Wdut?

durphee

Was listening to Hub Arkush and he was hyping the depth of the Bears defense this year, specifically at defensive backs. This preseason, for some of them, has a lot to do with becoming trade bait for other teams. But I agree, the preseason games for most teams is a snooze fest... but I am a sucker and still tune in for a little bit. Excited for the season to start, you never know what your going to get!

whitedust

Snoozer for sure. Imo Nagy needs to get the 1s some game time get them ready to play have them get hit a bit in condition. I guarantee GB will be good to go
and ready to beat down some Bears after their losing season. If Nagy has the Bears ready to play good for him but I sure don’t see it in these exhibition games.

durphee

If that came true this year Chicago, and PD, would explode! Vegas has the Bears at 9.5, an intriguing betting line. I don't think the bears will win 12 games like last year but a 10-6 season will get ya into the playoffs. Definitely harder schedule, injuries of course will occur and we can only wait and see how the development of Mitch works out. I have no idea what Vikes team will show up this year and the Pack would surprise me to have an above .500 season. it should be a fun season!

durphee

Finally......the preseason is over and now the games matter. Should be another fun and exciting season.....and it means we are getting closer to sledding season!

garyl62

Maybe you've seen it someplace else, but with all these promos and hype, hope the game this week can live up to it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUnLwM1JfKI&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR12PbUZ7cg5ST7FT1XNsOk3SGKf0BJQ55-9RBVMa29cK2Yg7DLn2m8CHgM

Didn't get it to link so cut and paste. Sorry

whitedust

Call it as a fan no way to know how teams are jelling nobody played in preseason. Lol can’t even say Rogers will be on Mitch no idea either. Mack will be tearing things up based on zero play time last year when he dominated. Probably yellow flags all over the field. Cohen might have a good day change directions do his thing. Just have to watch see what happens.

durphee

Call it as a fan no way to know how teams are jelling nobody played in preseason. Lol can’t even say Rogers will be on Mitch no idea either. Mack will be tearing things up based on zero play time last year when he dominated. Probably yellow flags all over the field. Cohen might have a good day change directions do his thing. Just have to watch see what happens.
The Pack is getting 3 for the game and I am not touching it....agreed with what you said, really tough game to pick. Will be lots of rust for both teams and some tired players by the 4th.

G

G

What a boring, sloppy penalty filled fiasco. It was almost like watching a Vikings game.

whitedust

What an awful game both teams sucked. Rogers sucked less scored more points than the Bears hapless offense. Howard may have been able to to dominate the game in Q4 but not a Bear anymore. Neither team going anywhere playing like that. Yellow flags everywhere. Ugh!

durphee

Nagy was out coached by a first year head coach. There's a year of tape on Nagy and the Pack knew how to play him....and he fell right into it. Tramon Williams stated that "We wanted to make Mitch play QB," and they knew Mitch (at this point) can't take over a game. I can't remember specifically but it was 45 passes to 14 or so runs, Mitch isn't there yet.
But, its only one game...a big game...but only one. The Bears defense looked awesome and so did the Pack's D. I don't think the Pack's defense will be that dominate throughout the season. Im sure the NFL didn't want that game being displayed as the season opener!