No offence if it's one of us but....

euphoric1

On the discussion board home page I have a window that says live discussion and its a window that appears to have a live camera in it with a person of India descent in it just looking and moving around. I've met John so I know its definitely not him. Anyone else seeing this?

euphoric1

I almost clicked it on because it says live discussion, thought at first was new feature on Dee but and again no offence intended if this person is one of us, but highly doubt it, and since my only computer is shop computer I wasn't about to click it because I can only imagine what happens next. But yes its still rolling LOL

mezz

I am seeing the same thing, I feel it is suspicious as I have been having a strange thing occur while on this site. For example, the sentence i am typing will all of the sudden start to repeat itself and continue.

yep I see it also, after US shot down the china ballon, been seeing all kinds of crazy things go on. Even all the train derailments here in Ohio

mezz

Well, like a dumby, I tried to close the damn thing a couple of days ago as I thought it was just another nuisance ad & low & behold I now have a damn virus or malware which has essentially disabled my new home computer that I just put to use in January. DON'T TOUCH THAT DAMN THING! Now I have to see if HP can help me diagnose this garbage.

Last edited:

dfattack

John or whoever manages the site needs to do something about that.

On another note, I cannot get Comcast to stop sending email notifications from this site to spam. Anyone else having that problem?

pclark

Well, like a dumby, I tried to close the damn thing a couple of days ago as I thought it was just another nuisance ad & low & behold I now have a damn virus or malware which has essentially disabled my new home computer that I just put to use in January. DON'T TOUCH THAT DAMN THING! Now I have to see if HP can help me diagnose this garbage.
Not sure if it's too late but I use a free program called bitdefender on my MAC laptop. seems to work very well and I usually scan for viruses monthly.