North Country Snowmobile Club: Porkies, Ontonagon, Silver City & White Pine.

ranlam

Yes White Pine to Ontonagon to Greenland and Rockland is fair to good Silver City has snow just poor conditions, but travel through is no problem and worth it to see lake of clouds and 11

bladeguy

Where do we catch the new trail to Ontanogan from Rockland? Is it in town or maybe that little intersection just outside of town?

D

Deleted member 10829

From the Rockland end, you go just south of town and there is a new intersection there on the old railroad grade. The trail takes you right into Ontonagon by Stubbs bar etc.

D

Deleted member 10829

Which trail do YOU like better Mark, the existing trail to ONT or the new one?

I'm not a huge fan of rail grades, but it was nice when we just wanted to get to Henry's in Rockland quick from Onto. For a little bit of everything, including some fast ditch running, I prefer the existing trail better.

How about you?

groomerdriver

I'm not a huge fan of rail grades, but it was nice when we just wanted to get to Henry's in Rockland quick from Onto. For a little bit of everything, including some fast ditch running, I prefer the existing trail better.

How about you?

I've never been on the new one but will have the choice this coming Sunday. Decisions, decisions! :)