Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #164 (31,336)

mrsjac95

HI SQUAT! Welcome back!

Yep... the newest little SLED CHICK! I can't wait to see her on her first 120!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

B

brad_2001

Here

Was a sad and happy day yesterday, my sister's father-in-law's funeral was yesterday he passed on Sat. morning and then yesterday evening my cousin and his wife had a baby boy Brandon Gordon Foster 7lbs 12oz 20 1/2". So he has my intials but changed from GBF to BGF

I also got to see a friend of mine that I went into the Air Force with in 1980 and hadn't seen since about 1983 so like I said sad and happy kind of a weird feeling.

Everyone have a great day

Bradzooooo

yamahauler

Brad: That is a weird kinda day. Hope things are going well otherwise for you and Kelly.

Hey all, I am still alive and kicking.

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">Morning!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Off to get the hair "stained" for what may be the Final time? Getting it all shaved off for Charity on Saturday!</font>

<font color="0000ff">YIKES!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Have a Great Day!</font>

proud.gif

B

brad_2001

Well I guess I screwed up the babies name is Blake Gordon Foster, Not Brandon like I said it was a different kinda day sorry for the screw up

Bradzoo

classic_chic

Hi guys - from warm and sticky Philadelphia!

John & Nora - congratulations! What a wonderful blessing!!
happy.gif

Brad - wow - yea - that would be a strange day - hard to judge how you should be feeling!

Here are a few of the pics from the Bash! I had trouble deciding which to put up - as most of you know - I take WAY too many pictures!
happy.gif

112625.jpg

We're hanging out waiting for KBoo and Madison

112626.jpg

Gang's almost all here - hanging Friday night

112627.jpg

boys while wheeling

112628.jpg

Ian (Ali's nephew) and I wheeling

112629.jpg

Squat arrived!!
happy.gif

112630.jpg

Hanging out having some "pop"

112631.jpg

What's that you say? COP A SQUAT?

112632.jpg

Everyone got into the party mood - even the dogs!

112633.jpg

everyone on the boat!!!

112634.jpg

the Jr Sled Chicks ready to go tubing!!!

OK - I'll stop - that's 10 pics - and you guys are prolly rolling your eyes!

I'm cooled off again (wow did it get warm out there!!) Guess I should hit the streets again and find somewhere to have dinner now!
happy.gif

squat

LOL I got lost. But they found me! I was pooped. FTLJ! What a good time. Can't wait till the ride - in.

brapmaster

Holy crap I wish I could have been there. The kids keep us so busy, but that's ok. Glad y'all had a great time. Someday.......

Cal

B

brad_2001

Nice pic's Andie, once again looks like we missed a great time.

Squat, glad you made there and back ok, but I believe you're still lost.HAHAAHA

Bradzoooooo

mrsjac95

Hey all! I've been a bit busy these last few days... and need some prayers...

Dustin is really sick. He's been running an extremely high fever since Tuesday night. Tuesday night he was at 103.9 - sudden onset of fever, massive headache, stiff and sore neck and back. Took him to the ER - they did a strep test and chest xrays... all negative. They said his physical symptoms were not of menengitis... so they gave him some tylenol and sent him home.

The fever persisted, getting up to 104+, so I kept him dosed with Motrin and Tylenol Wednesday, floated him in the lukewarm bath, and took him to see the doc on Thursday.

She tested him for mono, strep again, and she also did the up the nose flu swab. That will take 48 hours to come back. So, he said keep up with the Motrin and Tylenol and she added the flu prescription Tamiflu.

So Thursday night he spikes out at 105.4!!! NOT KIDDING! I put him in the luke warm bath again and called the Doc. Doc said to dose him with the motrin and tylenol on a 4 hour rotation... Tylenol, every 4 hours Motrin every 6 hours, along with the Tamiflu twice a day.

HOLY SHEOT - it's been a rough week! I've been calling my Roaster Boy... he's cooking his own ham here! Dustin is never sick... so it's been really hard on him. Poor little dude.

So this morning... he's down to 99.9. He's sleeping and mad cuz I wake him up every 2 to 4 hours.

Thanks for the support... I'm gonna go check on him again!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul