Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #164 (31,336)

mrsjac95

Hey Squatty - Mr. Ellis is gonna need to get those iron underwear he made in metals class back out again!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

sledmamma

Wow! Great new look Randy!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> That is a great thing you did!

Ali

B

brad_2001

BV I must say I'm impressed, I think for 700.00 you should have let them shave it.HAHAHAHAHA I'm proud of you its a great thing you have done.

Squat Hmmmmmmmmmm. guess the jury is still out on you.HAHAHAHAAHHAA

Bradzooooooooooooooooooooooo its too damn hot

kaboolie

I need a little help from you guys, i've been looking all over the internet and can't find an answer. What do you think a 2001 sled bed 2 place aluminum trailer with aluminum caps is worth??
Oh and Vin nice job with the hair, you've some litte kid really happy!!

gostman07

Bigvin - That was a nice thing you did. My daughter did that a few years back and what was so great about it, was that it was all her idea. I was so proud of her.

Julies - I saw one for $1000 obo. Not sure if the condition of the two are comparable though.

B

brad_2001

Kaboolie, selling or buying?? in good shape 1250 to 1400 for selling, 1000.00 for buying. Muckster is lookin for one if your selling

Bradzooooooooo

S

skylar

Looks good big brudda Vin. Just think, 5 seconds to wash your hair now! I cut 21" off back in November 1998, love my short hair!

kaboolie

Umm, neither buying or selling.
Needed to put a value on it for the divorce lawyer. Yep I said DIVORCE!! I finally got my balls back and kicked the slug out the door. Gonna be a long bumpy road but it will be worth it in the end. Madison is the one i'm concerened about now. Hopefully it will all be done in the next 60 day.

xcr440

julies, If your hoping for it to be done in 60 days, do as much as you can without the lawyers. They will drag it on as long as possible, and will be the only ones to come out at the end. I know this all too well with an ex that agreed to NOTHING.

scoop

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LARRY! I missed yet another one!

Randy - LOVE the hair! It looks great! I'm sure your head is a lot cooler now too. That was a very awesome thing you did.

Julie - Good luck with the divorce. We did our divorce pro se. No lawyers involved but I have to say that our divorce was pretty amicable. If we were fighting over things, I'm sure there would have been lawyers involved. It is a hard process to go through but it will all work out in the end.

Yeah, last day of work for me this week. I 'm leaving tomorrow for Houghton. I will be staying at the Ramada. I just hope my stupid knee gets better quick (I reinjured it on Sunday night). At least when you kayak you don't use your legs much. Later...

carole

Happy Tuesday from coolish/slightly foggy Munising. Gee!!! Can hardly wait till next Tuesday and NSF returns.
Summer tourist season is definitely here. People everywhere. And kayaks. If snowmobiles are winter, then kayaks are summer up here. And motorhomes, fifth wheels, campers, tents, and bikes every where. And traffic everywhere at any time of the day and night. This is why I prefer May and October up here. Most of the people are gone, but on a brighter note, businesses are happy.

Hello to Serena, Heidi, Sharon and Liz. Don't miss the place, job, travel time, traffic and whatever else comes with the job.
I LOVE IT UP HERE, AND THE WEATHER AND THE LAKE AND FRESH AIR.!!!

carole

Ooops!! Forgot to say:
Julie, glad Dustin is doing much better.
Big Vin, Love the new hair doo!!!!
Scoop, to bad I wasn't up in the Keweenaw, we could maybe get together, would love to meet you.
Ok, gotta go and have some more fun fun fun AFTER I get some air in my one tire.

kaboolie

Scoop, ya the no lawyer won't work here. I had to get an Order for Protection for me and Madison. It's gone way beyond anything I ever imagined!! But i know that I am a strong person and i will keep to the high road and come out ahead in the end. Have fun this weekend!!

mrs_bob

Julie S....hang tough! It will and does get better! Our daughter just went through a divorce. No children but they had 3 dogs. She fought for all 3, but bonzo the ex- son-outlaw, got their choc. lab. Michelle was awarded all the household possesions and is living with us in our now newly re-decorated basement, bonzo was awarded their house and all the payments, plus all the credit card debt. He will be staying busy trying to pay off the $200.000+ bills that have accumulated. A big Thankyou to her lawyer Steve, a.k.a. "the pitbull" Good Luck to you!!! Janie

doo_dr

julies
I married a bipolar depressive. She finally showed her true colors after our son was born. The material objects mean nothing so do not bother with them. I told her attorney that they can set the price on all objects and I'll tell them if I'm buying or selling. It really made things get realistic for them. I ended up with very few "Things" but I got our son and our house. I think I definitely made out better. When I went through the divorce I thought it was the worst thing in my life. Now I think it was the best experience I ever had. It made me appreciate the really good people in this world and made me wise (more observant) of the not so good people.

mrs_bob

doo dr. that bi-polar condition can be devistating. Our neighbor lady has that and she can really be a handful to her young daughters. The girls are very sweet and try their best not to upset their mother. They tip-toe around her. When their home situation is not at the best, I have told them to come over and groom and play with my miniature horses. They come over and enjoy it quite a lot.

kaboolie

I already know this is the best thing for me, he really squashed my heart and soul over the last 25 years. The one i'm worried about is our daughter, she hasn't asked to see him or talk to him since he was made to leave last week. The only things i want out of this are the kid, sled and house. He wants everything sold and split, unfortunelty for him he's made some really stupid moves and is now in hot water so things will be going my way. I just want my daughter to be ok in the end. I am much happier already and the divorce isn't even final, just having him out of the house is a HUGE relief!! Kinda funny after that many years and i really didn't know who he was, go figure!
And doo dr, i have found the best people in the world right her on JD. I have had more fun, support and laughs in the last 4 years then i have in a life time. You do find out who your friends really are, they have been coming out of the woodwork to help me.
LOVE MY JD FAMILY, wouldn't know what to do without you guys.

Kaboolie