Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #164 (31,336)

brapmaster

Jul's, prayers on the way for Dustin from me. I hope he breaks the fever soon. It's so tough seeing your kids sick. I hate it when mine are, you just want to hold them and make it all go away.

Good luck little guy,

Cal

gostman07

Happy friday everyone. I for one am ready for the weekend but not the heat that is coming.

Looks like everyone had a good time. Great pics!

Juls - prayers to you and the little. No, never easy when the kids are sick. Sounds like the temp has come down and that's good. Hope he starts coming around and gets back to normal soon.

Take care everyone.

carole

Julie, will keep Dustin in my prayers and hope he is on the mend.
Serena, hope all is well with you. (I am here in Munising with lots of sunshine, warm temps, calm Lake (Superior), picking berries, watching beautiful sunsets.) Ahhhhh!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> wonderful, wonderful, sure does beat traffic traffic and more traffic.

yamahachick

Juls, prayers sent for Dustin and mamma cus when one is down we're all down!!

Carole, Heidi n I miss you! Sharon says hope your enjoying your vacation. No worries everything is taken care of except NFS checks oh man Stripper lady was freakin out, we'll talk about it when you come back. Bring me n the girls back some popcorn n fudge..
happy.gif
XXOO

scoop

Happy Friday! It's supposed to get toasty this weekend and I am playing in a softball tournament all weekend. Can you say sweaty? Ugh!

Andie - Great pictures! The Bash looks like it was fun. Oh, and there is the missing Cop-A-Squat picture!

Julie - Prayers are still going out for Dustin. I hope the fever goes away soon. It's sucks that they can't find a reason why he is sick.

Carole - I'm jealous. I want to be up in Munising! However, I will be heading up to Houghton on Wednesday, so I can't complain too much.

Just a couple more hours of work to get through....

mrsjac95

Well hot DAMN! We have a diagnosis!!! Dustin officially has pneumonia!! The spot on his lung is about the size of my palm - the doc looks at the xray and says OH MY GOD! That scared the crap out of me! So, he got a shot in the hamhock of antibiotics and has to take the pills. He SHOULD be feeling better in 48 hours. IF he still has a fever on Monday he has to go back to the doc. This momma is takin' a nap!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

yamahauler

Juls: Amen for a diagnosis! That is some scary crap...We have had Kira at 106.2 on our thermometer and that freaks you the heck out. Hope he gets better quickly!

Hey all...have a good weekend.

field_mouse

mrsjac95,
When I was reading Dustin's symptoms I knew right away that he had pneumonia! I had double lung pneumonia about two years ago, I know the pain all to well! When my girlfriend took me to the emergency room I was blue in color, dont get me wrong I love the color of Yamaha blue but I still like to breath! I spent a week in the hospital and another two and half weeks recovering at home! I also had laproscapral surgery, they go in through my nose and cut tissue from my lungs because they were spots that were questionable from the x-rays and MRI's, turned out they were not cancer!
Hope Dustin has a speedy recovery!
By the way, I had been to the walk in clinic three times before the emergency room and they could not figure it out! Nice!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Rock On!
Field Mouse

mrsjac95

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY!!!

I LOVE LARRY!!!

Field - Yep... I was getting to the point that if someone didn't do the right tests RIGHT NOW I was gonna put the fear of Julie up all over them!

Dustin is doing GREAT TODAY!!! He had a low grade fever last night when he went to bed, so he took some tylenol. I checked on him this morning, NO FEVER! Gave him is antib and he went back to sleep. He's still sleeping, and NO FEVER! I am soooo happy! Lots of rest for the next fews days. Lots of good healthy fluids and light food to bring him back to all good.

THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS and support. I LOVE MY JD FAMILY!!!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

B

brad_2001

Happy Birthday Larry YA OLD FART!! 50 years WOW you're old.HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Bradzooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sledmamma

Morning -
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Larry - Hope you celebrated!

Juls- glad he is on the upswing from this!

gostman07

Happy Monday everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Happy Birthday Larry!

Juls - glad Dustin is doing much better.

Have a great day all!

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">Wow! August Finally Brings Summer!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Hope Everyone enjoyed their weekends.</font>

<font color="0000ff">JULS: Also glad to see the little guy feeling better.</font>

<font color="0000ff">HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUCKSTER!</font>
<font color="0000ff">You're only as old as you feel (So I've been dead for what? 20 years now?) LOL!</font>
proud.gif

<font color="0000ff">Well, My two friends WON "Can You Duet", so now their lives will be changed forever! They will definately have to fasten their seat belts! YIPPPPPEEEEEE!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Off to find a bees nest under our deck. Oh Boy! What a way to start a Monday!</font>

proud.gif

mrsjac95

Brother Vinnie! Do you HONESTLY think I will let you get by with just a post??? What about a picture of the NEW LOOK!? I've been hearing that it's pretty HOT HOT HOT! Come on, let's see it! What a great way to get your new look too… you are just a generous person! GOD BLESS YA BIG BRO!

I was SO EXCITED for Josh and Meghan - I plan to purchase their CD as soon as it hits the stores!! Ya know... this could open some doors for you too!

Great news from the Campbell House - Dustin is FEVER FREE! No fever for over 24 hours and he's perking up and getting back to his "old" self! The antibiotic is very strong, so we are keeping an eye on the side effects. Other than that he's doing great. What a scary week we had. NEVER have I experienced anyone with a 105.6 temp! Yowza!

Jim and I scored some nice furniture for our basement living room this weekend! Our neighbor is having their living room redone... so she bought all new furniture and GAVE US her old stuff! It's a great couch with recliners on each end and a rocker recliner. They look really nice in the living room.

They also gave us a nice computer desk so we can get the really old computer out of there and put the other desktop on the new desk. That will open up some good space as well.

AND Jim's friend Keith GAVE US his BOW FLEX! It ROCKS! We can now get rid of all the other crap that is down there and just use the Bow Flex. Who knows… maybe Mr. and Mrs. Tubby Butt will be no more???

Okay, it's homework time! I am so far behind on my math stuff. I have class tomorrow night so I need to get crackin' and get this stuff done so I can take the exam on Tuesday.

I wonder since John is back from Texas (today's forecast) if he will be posting some new pictures of Baby Grace! She is beautiful! I am looking forward to all the baby stories from John and Nora!

Y'all have a GREAT WEEK!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

B

brad_2001

Come on Big Bro lets see the new look. Post some pic's, just in time for the hot weather too

Juls glad everything is better for Dustin the little guy had us worried as you know.

Bradzooooooo

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">OK, . . . OK, . . . .</font>
<font color="0000ff">A Shot of the Back</font>
112761.jpg

<font color="0000ff">A Mug Shot!</font>
112762.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Haircut raised Over 700 bucks for the Red Cross, and the Pony tail went to Locks Of Love</font>

mrsjac95

O M G! Randy you are a SEXY SHORT HAIRED MAN! ROCK ON DUDE!

What a wonderful thing you did!!

I LOVE BIGVIN!!!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul