Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #164 (31,336)

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">Wow, it is as dead on here today, as my employment opportunities.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Drinkin' alone.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Cheers BigVin!</font>

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">"glug, . . . . glug, . . . .glug, . . . .</font>

<font color="119911">Brrrrrrp!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Oooops!</font>
<font color="0000ff">Exuse Me.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Cheers!</font>

mrsjac95

OMG Vinnie you are toooooooo funny!

I sure hope you land something soon! Either that or you get signed by a recording company OR your songs get picked up by some UBER great artist.

I am SO EXCITED for you that all 5 of your songs are in the top 20. My local station is not playing them yet... but I keep asking!! We need to get them all in the top 10... GET TO CLICKING PEOPLE!!!

Job searching SUCKS! Over the last couple of weeks I've had a few interviews - which is way better than how i was doing last month. The last one was yesterday - it was incredible! It's a great job and I would be perfect for it. I just now have to wait and be patient while they finish up with their interviews and make their decision. I'm one of three. I need to be their #1 and I NEED TO GET THIS JOB!

Last week I had a great interview was SURE I had the job, but I came in 2nd. GRRRRRRR I was devistated... I can't handle another disappointment like that. Coming in 2nd doesn't do me a bit of good... so I need to be #1 for this current job opportunity.

Have a great day today!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

yamahachick

Hi Family Happy Hump day!!

<font color="119911">Belated Happy Birthday to Debwa. I was north and didn't get a chance to post anything on Sat.</font>

Scoop, good to hear your feeling well keep up the hard work.

Brad, good luck to you on your recovery.

Juls, keep your chin up and something will be handed to ya.

BigVin, you ROCK!!

I'm home today my boys were running around the house and Scotty fell and crashed into the wall splitting his leg open had to rush him to the ER for 8 stiches....boys will be boys
happy.gif
Gotta love em.

It's about time for a new thread this one is getting long.

Peace to Y'all
SS

C

canoepaddler

Juls - This won't pay the bills either, but you'll always be #1 with us.
happy.gif
Good luck!

Dave