Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #164 (31,336)

yamahauler

Julie: Sorry to hear about your job--keep positive.
What type of job are you looking for or are qualified for? Feel free to email me. Maybe I might now of something or someone.

brapmaster

Good morning everyone, have a great weekend. Starting to winterize around here. I even got the first "do we have to have the fan on when it's 40 degrees outside" nag this morning. I guess she's right though.

Cal

sledmamma

Good Morning -
Happy Friday! Have a good day
happy.gif

Ali

kaboolie

Have another question for you guys. My sister has a 1974 John Deere JDX 400 for sale. It is in mint condition, runs great has a new track and new exhaust on it. So what do you think they should ask for it??

mrsjac95

OMG, it's the weekend already!

I've officially taken the day off today. I slept til 1:30 PM! The kids said that they were SUPER QUIET so they would not wake me up. I've trained them well! It's now 8 PM and I"m ready to go back to bed!

How's everyone doing? Hope all is well!

Okay, back to doing NOTHING for the remainder of the evening!!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

mrsjac95

Chris - the #164 means that we've created #164 threads with that title... the (31,336) is the number of posts when that thread was started.

This thread has been going on for several years now. I believe it started back in late 2005. It was a result of this thread that I met Brad, Squat, and Paul in Paradise Michigan in February of 2006 and then we all got together again with Suzy and her crew in March of 2006 in Houghton MI.

It's been so much fun!!

Welcome!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

yamahauler

Chris: This thread and the people on it are da bomb...always good times and you won't ever leave an event without want to do another....let your imagination run wild, lol---welcome.

Hey all

Drifty: You still out there...how things been going?

Off to bed.

jmpsly

I remembeer the thread when Big Vin was in prison, could have been Newberry. Quite a comentary on getting out of prison to snowmobile.
JohnP

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">Wow! Good memories!
proud.gif
I forgot all about the nuthouse! Ahhhhhh, . . . . . da good ol' days! Who knows, If I don't land a job soon, maybe I'll have to pay the folks up in the funny farm a visit!</font>

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">Hey!, . . . . . . Speaking about "nuthouses", . . . . Tonight is the Season premier of "H O U S E" and he is IN a nut house! (small world). Back to my beer!</font>

B

brad_2001

Hey Peeps, went to the shoulder Doc today, the news is bad had my MRI with dye last week, got the results today, rotator cuff is torn more that 3/4 of the way through, its gonna take surgery to repair, don't when that is gonna happen as work comp is involved, I would like to wait until spring but I don't think they are gonna let me go that long, if I can't then sleddin will be cancelled for me this season. I'm bummin.

Bradzooooooooooooo

scoop

Bradzoo - Ouch! Sorry to hear about the shoulder. That would suck to miss riding this season, but that tear sounds pretty bad. Maybe it would be better to just get it fixed and over with.

Tomorrow my stitches come out. I was lucky that it has been warm out and I could wear shorts the whole time the stitches have been in. If I had to wear pants it would have been a real pain. Either the ace wrap would have been hard to deal with or if I didn't wear the wrap the stitches would catch on the fabric of the pants and would have hurt.

Tomorrow is also back to work day. I am going stir crazy sitting at home, but I'm not sure I'm crazy about going back to work right now either. I'm not sure how my knee is going to hold up because it will be hard to elevate it at work and if I don't elevate the leg, it starts to hurt after a while. We'll see how that goes.

Time to get some sleep. I actually have to get up early tomorrow.

bigvin

<font color="0000ff">Brotha Bradzooooo: YIKES! 3/4 of the way torn? Man, that's gotta hurt! Snowmobiling will always be there, take care of your situation first. Ouch. Keep us posted.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Scoop: Glad it is healing. I can show up at work for ya! (you can elevate your leg on my lap) WHOA! I had a Squat moment there!
proud.gif
Seriously though, . . . . Godspeed with the recovery girl!</font>

<font color="0000ff">I am going to put my application and resume in a couple of REAL CRAPPY factories today. I know I can't compete with 23 year olds in a yucky environment, but I will have to try. Just aren't many if any jobs out there at all.</font>

<font color="0000ff">So foggy here this morning, I couldn't even see the end of my driveway. YIKES!</font>

<font color="0000ff">I think it's time for a Cold One. "Belly Up!"</font>

proud.gif