Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #177 (33,210)

Who is up for grass drag's this year?

• I'm in and stoked!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not with my little putt putt sled!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

squat

Ok, new thread.....

Happy Birthday Alie.... Hope you have a great day.

Glad to hear John is feeling better.....

Time to ride I think! Going to Kaboo's Saturday. Pit stop in Iron Mountain Friday night....

Dave_B

Refuse to vote on that Squat!

I am out but putt putt sled? I'd put the Dragon up against anything! I just don't want Boo yelling at me for tearing up her grass! :)

You guys have fun!!

Dave

mrsrunningbear

Happy Birthday Alie!

My trial is OVER!! :) and the rat bastard is guilty on all counts....life can move on! Oh how I have waited for this day!! Man it's been a long 4 years!

:D

mrsjac95

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLED CHICK ALI!!! :D

SUPER AWESOME NEWS LINDA!!! Happy Dance!!! :D

It's a BEAUTIFUL day here in Prior Lake!! The sun is shining, nice breeze, FAB temps!

It's Queen Mother cleaning weekend. Got rellies coming over Father's day so, cuz I'm a damn freak, I have to deep clean everything. I swear I am channeling my Mom as I scrub the crap out of the joint. And then I notice the walls are dirty, I hear her voice in my head "When's the last time you washed your walls!?" So then I scrub the effin' wall and discover I can't reach the top 3 feet. I make a BIGGER MESS when I clean like this. The kids are laughing at me... rat bags.

Jim is off to Texas this week. He left today, hoping to be back Friday for the weekend. He's back to applying for some local jobs. So far he has one company that wants a phone interview. NICE!! Hopefully he gets something local and can be home more than one day a week.

Alright, break time over... back to making a bigger mess... even the dog knows to keep away from this big arse tornado... I need to win the lottery so I can hire this crap out!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

mrsrunningbear

Boy oh boy!! I can't tell you how good it feels to have that trial behind me and not to be suppressed anymore! I can post on here freely again!! I don't have to worry about what I might, say who's going to read it...it doesn't matter anymore!! :D I've got some catching up to do!!

Just sayin :)

mrsjac95

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLED CHICK KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIE!

Have a BLAST with the Squat up there at your house - like anyone has to tell you to have fun!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JOHN!!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear you are feeling so good!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

mrsjac95

Sooooooo I got some GREAT NEWS!

My Dad had his last body scan and there is NO CANCER!!! The docs say it's official, he is in total remission!!! Then... to be sure all was okay, they did some tests on his heart and they came back all good!

My Dad still feels really tired, which is expected when you've had massive radiation and chemo on a regular basis since November! He wishes he would bounce back faster, but the Drake side of the family just isn't very patient... :)

I am soooooooooooo grateful for everyone's thoughts and prayers!!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

Bradzoo

Great news Juls!!

We may be up in your general direction on the 16th of July a bunch of us are planning a ride to Duluth on the bikes coming up through Wisconsin and back across the UP and Down through the lower 15th-18th. We'll have to see what play's out.

mrsjac95

Great news Juls!!

We may be up in your general direction on the 16th of July a bunch of us are planning a ride to Duluth on the bikes coming up through Wisconsin and back across the UP and Down through the lower 15th-18th. We'll have to see what play's out.

Brad,

Give me a call! I'm hoping to be in Duluth on the 16th for the night.

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

squat

Great news Juls!!

DUDE! Me and Kaboo, Jess, Anne and Jodi will be in Iron Mountain on the 16th. You got my number. Were stayin close to Spread eagle WI. Let me know if you sip that area on the 16th.

Bradzoo

Tenitive plans are to leave here the morning of the 15th and ending up in Wisconsin, then the 16th ride to Duluth, 17th Duluth to East Jordan, 18th East Jordan to home. but its still early and plans can change. I will keep you guy's informed

Squat did you figure out what was wrong with your bike?

squat

Tenitive plans are to leave here the morning of the 15th and ending up in Wisconsin, then the 16th ride to Duluth, 17th Duluth to East Jordan, 18th East Jordan to home. but its still early and plans can change. I will keep you guy's informed

Squat did you figure out what was wrong with your bike?

We will be running US 2 on the 17th back to A town. You going though Iron Mountain? We will be just at the border. Let me know when your in that area. Got the bike fixed. Was a bad coil. I figured that out but could not get parts. Running like a top now.

Bradzoo

Well went to the Doc today, I've been coughing and hacking for about a week and a half now and not getting any better, turns out I have pneumonia, so now they got me on some strong antibotic's, I hate getting sick and in the summer it seems to be the worst can't ever get rid of he crap without going to the Doc

mrsjac95

Hope you feel better soon Brad!

Our plans for Duluth have changed... we won't be there. That weekend Duluth is having a big arse Jazz Fesival and there are no rooms left. So Jim and I will be going to Red Wing to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. We are gonna take a paddle boat ride down the river, have dinner then spend the evening walking through Red Wing. Looling forward to time away from EVERYTHING!