Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #177 (33,210)

Who is up for grass drag's this year?

• I'm in and stoked!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not with my little putt putt sled!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Bradzoo

Well as it looks now we will be in Madison on the evening of the 15th, Chippewa Falls on the 16th and Escanaba on 17th but its still early things can change again. I'm feeling alittle better, can breath some now so thats a good thing.

scoop

Wow, I haven't been on here for a while. I'm not sure why. I probably have just too much going on lately and I am still trying to get settled here in MN. I'm supposed to close on my new house tomorrow, hopefully all will go well.

Bradzoo - I hope you get back to 100% quickly!

I think I am going to take a walk outside now. It's too nice outside to stay in the office. Later....

mrsjac95

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND!!!

Congrats Joyce on the closing of the new house! When do you move!? Where is the house? Got pics?! :) :)

Minnesota is now closed... if you have to pee, do NOT drive in Minnesota... the f'tard gov and the rest of the monkeys could not pull their heads outta their butts and get stuff done. Imagine pulling that crap at your job... wonder how long it would be til you got fired.

When Jim and I lost our jobs two years ago, we had to SHUT'R DOWN, cut the fat, quit spending. Had to give up our winter passion of snowmobiling for a year, we still ended up having to trade in the truck for a mini van cuz the payment was too high. Still had to change our insurance policies to higher deductibles so we could free up some cash, had to quit a lot of fun family stuff that cost money cuz we didn't have any money. BUT the governments - both state and federal - can't figure out how to STOP SPENDING WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE! O M G! Ohhhh that's right, I could have demanded that my employer paid me more... yeah... lead balloon.

Everyone of those f'tards need to get a good ol' fashion whippin' from my Grandma!

And to top it all off... it's FREAKIN' HOT!

REV IT UPx3! I WANT SNOW!

Jul

Last edited:

yamahauler

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Julie: I can't believe those morons didn't get something done. That ticks me off to no end.

bigvin

Happy 4th Of July

Happy 4th Of July EVERYONE!

May it be safe and happy.

I'll be at work (like usual).

Mr. Governer Walker is going to cost me 360 bucks out of my paycheck
each month. That hurts.

Hey Scoop! You will have to e-mail me some pictures of the new place!
Glad to see things are going well.

Be Goooooood Everyone! :)

mrsjac95

It's Canoe Dave's Birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!

Hope you have a GREAT DAY!

The Sun is peaking out... we are supposed to have a beautiful sunshine day... away with all the nasty heat and humidity.

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

bigvin

Hot!

Just dropping in before I head out to bake in the yard.
Just because it is HOT doesn't stop the grass from growing!
UGH!!!

So,..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!

and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMASS!

Actually just got off the phone with TomAss.
Him and Nasty were cooling off at the Mosquito
On the 4 Wheelers!
Sounds like a LOT more fun than cutting the lawn!
:)

Stay Cool Everyone!

Canoepaddler

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We're spending it with our sons and their families...Milwaukee, Chicago and back to Milwaukee. It was a very memorable day in Chicago yesterday...hotter then heck too.

Happy Birthday Tomass.

Congrats again Scoop. Hope the whole move to MN works out well for you. People here are great...well, most of them anyhow.

Juls - Hope you have a great time on the river celebrating your Anniversary. Glad to see you're able to get away for it.

Bradzoo

Happy belated Birthday Dave, sorry its late, but I finally got a day off so Kelly and I spent the day at the lake on the boat.

squat

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July and a great weekend. Kaboo and Hollywood were here to enjoy the great weather we had. We wanted to hook up for a drink with Serena but it was just not going to work. Torch lake was off the hook again and A town's fire works were great. Sucks going back to work! Think Snow!

mrsjac95

HOLY CRAP!? Really?

There hasn't been a post on there since July 6th!? Did I miss the start of a new thread?

Sooooooooo.... it's too freakin' hot and it's makin' me uber crabby.

My anniversary trip to Red Wing with Jim was FAB! It was the best 36 hours I've had in a VERY VERY VERY long time. We had a great dinner at the Smokin' Oak in Red Wing... which shared the parking lot with the Country Inn and Suites where we stayed.

THEN on the way home - WE TOOK A HELICOPTER RIDE!!! OMG that was the most scary exciting 15 mins ever! It was beautiful, terrifying, amazing, exciting, terrifying... I wanna go again!

Doug stayed with the boys, so it was a totally stress free, relaxing, wonderful 36 hours of no phones, no computers, no projects, no work, no school, no friends, no relatives...just me and Jim. A much needed break from reality.

So now, Ma Nature - back off the heaters huh... you miserable hag.

BRING ON WINTER!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

yamahachick

HI Everyone!!

Been a long time and I have no idea whats happing but I wish everyone good wishes.

SUMMER SUCKS!! LET IT SNOW :)

Serena

wags

Well I thought that would liven up this thread a bit but I guess i was wrong.. Well at least you two had a good time; I know what having the kids around all the time can do to ya! Mine are 19 and 18 both redheads and GIRLS to boot!

mrsjac95

Wags,

My boys are 12 and gonna be 15 Saturday and sometimes I swear to the great God above they are GIRLS! I'm always telling to put your skirt down and man up! :rolleyes:

Jim actually asked me a few years back if I wanted to adopt a girl. My response, "are you high!?" He says, "I'll take that as a no." Two is plenty for this chick - I could not imagine 3... When they got one of their friends over, I start to twitch... cuz there's 3 boys all up in here... chaos. They've tried to have a 2nd friend over... NOPE - that's way over my limit! :) :)

I'm thinking with Jim being a crazy muther trucker I should plan more of these little get aways... ;)

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

Bradzoo

Ya it has been alittle slow in here, I'm partly to blame, working 7 days a week doesn't give much time for exciting stuff to do, and complaining about the heat just isn't what people want to hear about, I did look at the sleds the other day need to start getting them ready pretty soon, that way I'll have them done by the time the snow flies, so on that note its back to work.

Bradzoo

I do have this to share, I'm driving to work this morning about 5:15am and I have to stop and get gas, its raining cats and dogs so I get back in the car and I'm driving really paying attention to the road cause its dark and raining hard enough that the wipers on hi really aren't enough. All of a sudden something cold wet and slimey lands on the upper part arm (I'm wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and I about crap my pants apparently when I stopped to get gas a Tree frog decided to hitch a ride and got on my shirt or in the car when I opened the door to get in at the gas station. So I try not to panic got the dome light turned on caught him and let him go out the window. Sure does get your attention when your the only one in the car and something lands on you and sticks there.HAHAHAHAHAA