Official John Dee Snow Central Family Thread #177 (33,210)

Who is up for grass drag's this year?

• I'm in and stoked!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Not with my little putt putt sled!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

samc

I do have this to share, I'm driving to work this morning about 5:15am and I have to stop and get gas, its raining cats and dogs so I get back in the car and I'm driving really paying attention to the road cause its dark and raining hard enough that the wipers on hi really aren't enough. All of a sudden something cold wet and slimey lands on the upper part arm (I'm wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and I about crap my pants apparently when I stopped to get gas a Tree frog decided to hitch a ride and got on my shirt or in the car when I opened the door to get in at the gas station. So I try not to panic got the dome light turned on caught him and let him go out the window. Sure does get your attention when your the only one in the car and something lands on you and sticks there.HAHAHAHAHAA

Now that is funny. Needed a good laugh today, thanks!

bigvin

Yikes!

Still laughing Bradzoooooo!
That will get the ticker pumping!

Very Hot and Sticky in my neck of Cheeseland today,...
Should be nice and miserable in the jail! LOL!
For some reason,... their air conditioning does not "dry"
the air. Maybe there is too much HOT air in there to compensate! LOL!

Oh well,... gotta get ready!
Have a Great weekend y'all and stay cool.

p.s.
Oh ya,.. I talked to our missing bartender Woody last week.
All is going very well in his neck of New England. Just really busy.

Canoepaddler

Dang Brad. I think I would have had a heart attack. Were you wondering what you did wrong when that hand from above grabbed your arm? I like the way you "let him go out the window". LOL

Hey BV - good to hear from ya. Don't you be let'n any go out the window at work. Take care.

mrsjac95

August 1st! Can you stand it

HI VINNERS!!! So happy to hear from you!

Brad - EWWWWIE! Yeah... that would be a real big WAKE UP!

So, this heat and humidity can go away... for real... and NEVER come back. This crap is miserable. The yard is a jungle - can't mow when it's wet like that. We are down to 1 push mower. The kids struggle with that one to get the front and back yard mowed.

Jim made it home Sunday night - not sure how long he will be home this time, sure hope it's more than 24 hours cuz I have to work. I hate this truck driving crap.

HAPPY AUGUST!!! Only 4 more months til December!!!

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

frnash

… All of a sudden something cold wet and slimey lands on the upper part arm (I'm wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and I about crap my pants apparently when I stopped to get gas a Tree frog decided to hitch a ride and got on my shirt or in the car when I opened the door to get in at the gas station. …
Better a tree frog than a "windshield viper"! :eek:

Bradzoo

Made 15pts. of Hot Salsa yesterday, turned out very good!! Thanks Muckster for lending a hand even if you did get there in just in time for the taste testing part. This hot humid crap can leave anytime, air is so thick I think you could cut with a knife and spread it on bread.

pfd_crew

Its been quite the summer, alot of hours at work, when im not working i either have the little one who is almost a year now, or ive been in the U.P. at the house. Finally broke down and bought a pontoon boat for the house up there, i attached photo, figured id show you guys the new toy. by the looks of things on the thread everyone must be really busy. Im sure things will look a little different in the next couple months as snow gets closer!!! Boy am i ready, ive been working on the schedule for work this weekend, and my mind is racing with possible trips!!!
Hope everyone has a great end to there summer, look forward to hearing everyones stories when things pick up here.
Take Care
Jeff

Attachments

• sandbar.jpg
    sandbar.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 48

pfd_crew

Thanks, that picture was taken on lake superior at the sandbar between grand island and sand point. Its by far the best summer toy i could get for the family. It was a rough pull from Onsted to Munising, but well worth it. It found its new home up there, I hope to join it one day:)

squat

Yikes! Been one heck of a summer for me. Not much going on here, well other than I NOW LIVE IN MINNOSNOWTA! lol.... Been riding and fishing for the last 4 weeks. Been fun not working and not having to be any where... Love this.. Wish Kaboo made more money... lol

mrsjac95

Yikes! Been one heck of a summer for me. Not much going on here, well other than I NOW LIVE IN MINNOSNOWTA! lol.... Been riding and fishing for the last 4 weeks. Been fun not working and not having to be any where... Love this.. Wish Kaboo made more money... lol

WELCOME TO MinneNOSNOWta!!! I heard a rumor that you were gonna be Kboo's slave man! :) :)

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

squat

Friggin Guy! lol

4th Sled chicks Grass drags at Kaboolies house.....

Ok, this is the planning stage. Start naming dates when you can attend starting Oct 1st to Nov 5th weekend. It should be on a Saturday! BBQ party and the normnal. 1pm start time and end when ever! Sleds optional! You do not want to miss this one!

So far were floking at October 29th......

Bradzoo

We know where your priorities are at! Do you have a new email if so send it to me. Congrats Bud!

Bradzoo

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo anybody out there?????? days are getting shorter nites are getting cooler, wake up its time to shart getting ready!!!!!