Packers & 49ers: Thoughts?

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local forecast for next Saturday in Green Bay is Cloudy & 21 degrees so I don't think the weather will be much of a factor. The Niners in my opinion look just as good as the Packers, maybe better in some areas. Should be a good one!

Last edited:

pclark

Agree, what do they call these? a trap game. Packers really need to show why they are the best next Sunday.

G

G

Pack should win NFC. Whoever comes out of the AFC is going to be tough though.

D

Deleted member 10829

I wouldn't bet against Rodgers at home. Pack should win.

indy_500

With Warner and Bosa out the Pack offense should be lights out, still skeptical on if that D can stop the run. They looked good mid season and have been downhill since. Packers have been the super bowl favorite from week 1, Arod the MVP favorite, now get out there and prove it.

ridindirty800

The Niners are the team I wanted to avoid. They run the ball and play defense, a winning recipe against the Packers or any team in the playoffs. But if the Packers can get up early and force Jimmy G to actually throw the ball, the Pack will be in good shape. Rodgers in 0-3 against them in the playoffs so he will be playing with that in mind and want to get a W. I believe this will be the hardest match up they see in Playoffs.

ridindirty800

Local forecast for next Sunday in Green Bay is Sunny & 18 degrees but could be a night game though and maybe colder. Don't think the weather will be much of a factor. The Niners in my opinion look just as good as the Packers, maybe better in some areas. Should be a good one!

I was hoping for about 0 degrees and some wind lol I bet its around 10 game time, but the niners run the ball, so should not be to much of a factor.

Last edited:

timo

With Warner and Bosa out the Pack offense should be lights out, still skeptical on if that D can stop the run. They looked good mid season and have been downhill since. Packers have been the super bowl favorite from week 1, Arod the MVP favorite, now get out there and prove it.
I'd bet my 401K they both play.

timo

I was hoping for about 0 degrees and some wind lol I bet its around 10 game time, but the niners run the ball, so should be be to much of a factor.
Thinking u meant weather shouldn't be an advantage.
The whole weather thing these days don't hold up like it used too. We've lost too many home games to southern teams starting 10 years ago or so with the Michael Vick and the Falcons. I just don't buy the cold thing anymore giving us an advantage. Yes home field is huge advantage but weather,,,ehhh.

old abe

I'd bet my 401K they both play.
With Bosa reported as receiving a concussion, eh? I totally agree with your synopsis of the weather, as not being a issue as to any one team anymore than the other. Past performances lay proof to that! However perhaps, it's the most will to WIN, eh?

Last edited:

indy_500

With Bosa reported as receiving a concussion, eh? I totally agree with your synopsis of the weather, as not being a issue as to any one team anymore than the other. Past performances lay proof to that! However perhaps, it's the most will to WIN, eh?
Agreed, The concussion looked brutal as well. Most concussions are forced to sit out 2 weeks, he has 5 days…